My own little Mount Rushmore

woodworker

These are the people that I have come to like and respect.  And if I could, I'd have their faces carved on the side of a mountain, for all the world to marvel over.

There is,..

VAN,.. Also known as VAN the MAN.    Believe me folks you mustn't doubt it.

PEPE,..  Yet another noble inhabitant of this asylum. 

SQUIRREL,.. AKA.  Foamy T Squirrel.  Also a resident lunatic of notable standing.   

TBG,.. Also known as prisoner no. 150 in the penal colony.  There for tossing a bomb through a liberals picture window one dark and stormy night.  A fine fellow, with a good arm.

HMFIC,.. A quiet, unassuming maniac, who sometimes catches flies and eats them.  A great guy to have around at back yard barbecue's.

And then there's,..

OZIOZIOZIOZIOZIOZIOZIOZI    (Sorry, the needle sort of got stuck in the groove.)    Yet he is but one more great delegate to our foreign affairs department here,.. As I'm sure he has had many foreign affairs, and has made himself beloved by many,.. well maybe not many, but at least by some here.

Well, There it is!    My very own Mount Rushmore.     

PS. If I left someone out,.. tough!  I'm tired, and a bit forgetful anymore.  And besides the mountain is only so big, and you wouldn't want to have all the tourist craning their necks too much in order to try to take in the full magnitude or grandeur of it all, now would you.   

These are the people that I have come to like and respect.  And if I could, Id' have their faces carved on the side of a mountain, for all the world to marvel over.

There is,..

VAN,.. Also known as VAN the MAN.    Believe me folks you mustn't doubt it.

PEPE,..  Yet another noble inhabitant of this asylum. 

SQUIRREL,.. AKA.  Foamy T Squirrel.  Also a resident lunatic of notable standing.   

TBG,.. Also known as prisoner no. 150 in the penal colony.  There for tossing a bomb through a liberals picture window one dark and stormy night.  A fine fellow, with a good arm.

HMFIC,.. A quiet, unassuming maniac, who sometimes catches flies and eats them.  A great guy to have around at back yard barbecue's.

And then there's,..

OZIOZIOZIOZIOZIOZIOZIOZI    (Sorry, the needle sort of got stuck in the groove.)    Yet he is but one more great delegate to our foreign affairs department here,.. As I'm sure he has had many foreign affairs, and has made himself beloved by many,.. well maybe not many, but at least by some here.

Well, There it is!    My very own Mount Rushmore.     

PS. If I left someone out,.. tough!  I'm tired, and a bit forgetful anymore.  And besides the mountain is only so big, and you wouldn't want to have all the tourist craning their necks too much in order to try to take in the full magnitude or grandeur of it all, now would you. 

keep going my brother and we will have another Lee Marvin's famous "Dirty Dozen"      ;)

with you and the rest of us we don't need many more.

Here, here I say we get started on this right away with woodworker on the far left not politically though.

I was kinda thinking Woody should be in the middle here. But we definitely need to get Nick (back left), set up with proper attire.

I think the old Man in back is Woof. But then, we're not supposed to know about that, are we Mr. White?

But then, I'm thinking Nick might be the kind of guy who would chew an ear off. He could be front left.

(We really should not leave the newbies out of this. This is for the newbies so they can get up to speed: http://angryalien.com/0406/reservoirbuns.asp)

These are the people that I have come to like and respect.  And if I could, Id' have their faces carved on the side of a mountain, for all the world to marvel over.

Like tbg, I am honoured to be included in such an elite group, especially after having been around for such a short time. I presume we are talking granite here, so now I'm off to settle down with a Scotch or two and prepare to spend eternity with Nick.

Yeah,.. I suppose there is room enough and I probably should have included a raisin as well.  I mean he just seems too mighty to have neglected him. 

I defer to your judgment concerning any others.   

And definitely granite.    Something that will glare down upon our enemies for centuries to come, and that can withstand a nuclear blast if it should come to that.