Stupid Threads

Calang

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinbsam7

To each their own. But I have a standing rule not to sleep with anyone who has a bigger ass than I do and Lora is fast approaching the limit.

Skinny Boy Trick!  ;)

To each their own. But I have a standing rule not to sleep with anyone who has a bigger ass than I do and Lora is fast approaching the limit.

I like nice plump round asses and Lora's is perfect for me.  Alma's is sweet too.  I like a nice rear bumper that I can bang into.  I like to see those shock waves, lol  ;D

Guest 862286

Watch out for the tsunami my friend. Wear a life jacket and 420 water proof baggy..lol

Watch out for the tsunami my friend. Wear a life jacket and 420 water proof baggy..lol

Dang!  Lora's not that big, lol.  I mean I draw the line at anything over 180, unless she's tall.  I take both height and weight into consideration, lol  ;D

Guest 862286

It's not about size!! Its about riding the wave, tidal wave. When she lets loose, you may need a surf board.

Ah never mind. Dumb joke... :-[

It's not about size!! Its about riding the wave, tidal wave. When she lets loose, you may need a surf board.

Ah never mind. Dumb joke... :-[

Ok, I get you now.  You mean when I get her river flowing, lmao!  Fuck it, she can sink me like the Titanic, lol  ;D

No, Lora's ass isn't as big as Alma's or Ariel's.... yet. But it's been growing noticeably in the few months I've been watching. It's definitely heading for cottage cheese land.  :P

No, Lora's ass isn't as big as Alma's or Ariel's.... yet. But it's been growing noticeably in the few months I've been watching. It's definitely heading for cottage cheese land.  :P

You're right, I did notice the ripples on Alma's ass.  Once that cellulite takes over, it's a bumpy ride from there, lol.  ;D

post-6715-145739554399_thumb.jpg

Guest 862286

Cottage cheese land??? Thats hilarious...you guys crack me up.... 8)

Cottage cheese land??? Thats hilarious...you guys crack me up.... 8)

trick is awesome, he certainly has a way of seeing things from different angles.  Cottage cheese land, lol  ;D