New couple Marta and David

Guest observer1

Ahh, the drinkies have arrived - so much beer they can't get it all into the fridge.

Food preparation continues.........

Update : A shopping trolley full of beer and soft drinks now....

Update 2: The food at any rate, appears to be for the three of them, they are sitting down to eat.  All the beer is still in the fridge

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

Can someone post a pic I want to know if it worth the extra money

Of what?

There is a picture of each of them below and nothing particularly interesting has happened.

Three of them sat down to eat, moved to the sofa, now look as if they are getting ready to go out.

Beer (lots of it) is still in the fridge....

M&D have not yet gone out - the other bloke is rolling his own fags (translation - UK slang for cigarettes) in the bathroom.

Place looks an absolute tip - dirty clothes, dirty crockery and stuff just everywhere,  all over the floor, tables and chairs.

I've seen tider rubbish tips....

Guest observer1

Ahh there's balcony off the living room.

The two blokes were out there - Marta got changed but I don't know where she is now.

Music with a heavy bass line is playing loudly, the men appear to be getting stuck into the beer now....

Update - the video is dreadful - lagging, freezing and jumping on almost every one - and this is on a channel with less demand, one would assume.

Guest observer1

observer1,this couple speak english? or it's again spanish or russian couple?

Well I'm no good with languages but I'm pretty sure its not English.

Sounds like Spanish to me, but at one stage I thought they sounded French, so what do I know?  There is a map of the Iberian Peninsula on the wall so its a good bet that they are Spanish.

Its almost ceratinly Barcelona

Guest bobbyjoe

observer1,this couple speak english? or it's again spanish or russian couple?

Well I'm no good with languages but I'm pretty sure its not English.

Sounds like Spanish to me, but at one stage I thought they sounded French, so what do I know?  There is a map of the Iberian Peninsula on the wall so its a good bet that they are Spanish.

Its almost ceratinly Barcelona

ok,thanks,j don't know if we see one time a couple speak english on rlc ! not sure but if they speak

french,j'm interesting but j want to be sure for that,rlc give nothing information with this new couple,too bad communication.

is there another premium membership here for give me this information if it's a french couple or another spanish couple?thanks

Of what?

There is a picture of each of them below and nothing particularly interesting has happened.

Three of them sat down to eat, moved to the sofa, now look as if they are getting ready to go out.

M&D have not yet gone out - the other bloke is rolling his own fags (translation - UK slang for cigarettes) in the bathroom.

Place looks an absolute tip - dirty clothes, dirty crockery and stuff just everywhere,  all over the floor, tables and chairs.

Of what?

I don't see any pictures of them?

Guest observer1

Now a third man has joined the party - but still no sign of Marta

Update - two more have arrived - five men in total, no women yet...

Now a third man has joined the party - but still no sign of Marta

no he podido resistirme me he dado de alta premium . son catalanes ( españoles ) perriflautas , cercanos movimiento okupa , lo que vais a ver aqui no tiene nada que ver con ningun apartamento . ( tan jilipoyas que acaban de decir la direcion el numero y el piso ) aqui vais a ver marihuana , cervezas , borracheras y si no me equivoco no creo que sean muy vergonzosos , van a venir bastantes amigos , si todo va bien creo que estara entretenido , ahora mismo son las fiestas de gracia asi que parece que se van a ir a dar una vuelta . esto va a ser tipo diana/efim pero en plan guarro .