I am not against Jews I love Jewish people

Nick

I am not against Jews  I love Jewish people against Zionism . Because I know what Jews went trough My Ancestors went same way the Jews my mom dad they were 2-4 years old they saved by British, and my grandparents they were Genocide, That's why I get mad when I see innocent woman children die , with heavy bombardment , I tell Benjamin Netanyahu  send in foot solders which they trained years urban war go door to

door find so call terrorist , but I get mad when I see with F16 with Tanks bombardment to

Concentrate camp which is one big prison, like the Jews were in Concentrate camp they

doing the same ,why all my Jewish friend they all agree with me look at the Israel news they agree with my opinion . you guys all made me  anti-Semitism which I am not That makes me mad , and you guys bring up Terrorist Moslems SISI Al-Qaeda they all needs beheaded in my opinion . yes they are cancer the reason for that we kill the Doctors  it's going to take long time to fix the problem we made Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan we gave the weapons to them to fight Russia

Read this was today in Israel

http://www.timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-israelis-call-for-dialogue-at-ta-peace-rally/

I thought that you were leaving for the 5th time?

This place is like an infectious disease that you can't get rid of.

That was my first time tbg I never sad before, show me ones before did say bye , but I couldn't help my self when I read that news

you see pepe why I get so mad Kiss ass persons like you , I think you all have no Balls you all whit Trash

Has anybody noticed that suddenly Nick smells really, really bad?  ;D

(Don't worry Nick. Take lots of showers. Your skunky scent will disappear eventually. Maybe.)

-1 for Nick, and a -1 for Pepe's strategic spray pattern!

you see pepe why I get so mad Kiss ass persons like you , I think you all have no Balls you all whit Trash

Has anybody noticed that suddenly Nick smells really, really bad?  ;D

(Don't worry Nick. Take lots of showers. Your skunky scent will disappear eventually. Maybe.)

-1 for Nick, and a -1 for Pepe's strategic spray pattern!

Hey Squirrel looks like you know how skunk smells like you must live with one, you are another kiss ass you pathetic old fart, do you see Squirrels picture pointing the finger sit on it you double enjoy it or go Jack off ,    your not the Lord & Master you are the pathetic one !!!!!!!  sorry to say that old man I think you all need Physiatrist

-1 for the Rodent for -1ing Pepe.  ;D LMAO.

tbg you same like mother in law, 2 face Fag  you Kiss ass no balls I think you gay hiding in closet try to  be something which you are not poor looser and you know me I am like strait like an arrow and now go f*** yourself 

Nicky's persona is drinking again. Just past noon on a Sunday afternoon in beautiful Communist Kalifornia. Between the booze and the Agent Orange, he's fucked for a week or two.

I never touch drink and I am not a  Rodent I think it's your namee rodent mother in law