Let's post examples of human stupidity

It should be an easy enough task...

I'll start:

MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — Liberian officials fear Ebola could soon spread through the capital's largest slum after residents raided a quarantine center for suspected patients and took items including blood-stained sheets and mattresses.

http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-bar-travelers-ebola-hit-countries-095111732.html

And then there's this young drunk college guy, along with his friends and a couple of girls waiting down below to watch him bungee jump off of this twelve story building.

But he and his equally bright buddies had measured the cord for a thirteen story building.

And just before he jumped, he kept yelling down to the girls,.. "Here I come girls,.. Are you watching?"

And then he went head first straight into the ground. 

I think that was kind of stupid as well.

One of the medics couldn't help crack a slight smile over the gross stupidity of the thing.

And of course the two girls then took their cues to turn on the tears, which I'm sure they had done many times since in umpteen bars whenever some guy was flirting with them.  It's just a great conversation piece in order to garner some specialized attention, that many girls like these just can't seem to get enough of.

So, it wasn't a total waste I suppose.  He gave his life for a good cause. 

I feel the same way buddy.  The conversation could then move along more briskly then.  Until one of us finally falls out of our chairs I suppose.

I drink a toast to all the non-conformist sons a bitches out there!  And to the general joy of the table.

That last part was actually from Shakespeare.