Let's post examples of human stupidity

Regarding stupidity: Why am I still stuck here at CamCaps?

Answer: Because it's less painful than having my head smashed by concrete at high speeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqYiwao_WTg

(I kinda figure if my President won't let us fight them, then we can at least ridicule them!)

While I'm at it and in a pissed off mood, try these for an exhibition of humans stupidity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mijjdYtHz-o

It may seem a little weird but i actually like reading stuff like this. it makes me feel  good to be alive. i now know i am not quite as stupid as i thought i was.makes me a tiny bit smarter every time i hear or see other people being stupid.

I understand what you mean, but unfortunately, we elect our town's stupid people and send them to Washington to get them off our local streets where they then become rich and tell us how to starve.

It may seem a little weird but i actually like reading stuff like this. it makes me feel  good to be alive. i now know i am not quite as stupid as i thought i was.makes me a tiny bit smarter every time i hear or see other people being stupid.

I understand what you mean, but unfortunately, we elect our town's stupid people and send them to Washington to get them off our local streets where they then become rich and tell us how to starve.

My thought is Stupid people should not be allowed to vote.

Everyone should have a complete understanding of how and why this country was founded before voting but the Libs have made sure that history is getting changed through our schools and colleges.

Blame America for the worlds woes.

America is blamed for the worlds woes, because we don't stand up for ourselves anymore. We're subservient. We apologize for your war 1000 years ago that we had nothing to do with. Then we send you billions in aid, because we're subservient.

There it is, the mindless trash that is tearing away at the very fabric of this country.

Why don't they go occupy a land fill somewhere, that would be fitting, or maybe a prison, which is where I would love to see them all occupying.

Anti-American scum!    And to think of all those great young men that fought and died in the past, so these imbeciles could have their little day in the sun here, sickens me.

...Why don't they go occupy a land fill somewhere...

They did -- at least it looked like that the next day to me. I was wearing flip-flops, so I didn't dare walk on the park grounds (trashed, human feces, hypodermic needles, thousands in damage to a public park.) A friend who attended complained that they wouldn't share food with a homeless man.

I also attended a bigger rally at the State Capitol. Families with daughters were talking with mounted state troopers, with the little girls admiring their horses. Little girls love horses. There were enough people to wrap half way around the Capitol building. Thousands. I saw people walking homeless people to nearby shops and buying them food. I saw every color of people, even a young black Marine talking with a Korean War Navy vet about their experiences. They had become brothers that day. I was forced to go to the Capitol the next day on business. It was as if nothing had occurred. Sparkling clean.

Guess which rally was arranged by Marxists, and covered in the press, and which rally was  hosted by the "evil "Tea Party and had little if any press coverage?