wil account RLC, maar heb geen creditkaart/Want member, but no creditcard

Guest Johnll123

Guest Johnll123

Hey, ik zou graag een account hebben op RLC, en wil hier graag voor betalen. Maar ik ben student en heb geen vast inkomen dus heb ik geen creditcard. Zijn er andere manieren om een account te kopen? Zoals paypall, overschrijving of gewone debetkaart? Of zou iemand voor mij dit willen kopen, en dat ik het geld dan terugstort via overschrijving?

Groetjes..

Hey, i want to be a member on RLC; And i'm willing to pay for it. But i don't have a creditcard. Are they other ways to buy a membership? Like bank transfer, debit card or paypal?

grts!

buy a mastercard or visa gift card, they come in diffrent prices ranging from $25 - $100. thats all I do

They can take it directly from your bank account but I would not advise that method.

I did that with some other site a year ago and the fuckers took drained my chequing account dry and forced me to open another account. To this day still waiting to be reimbursed.

Prepaid MasterCard or Visa will work.

Could our esteemed Flying Dutchman please explain to this person that asking for money or free access is against CC policy. Thanks. I'm not being a hard ass, he merely needs to know a few basics about the 3.5 restrictions we have here. Not that they're enforced mind you... but it does get annoying...

Skim reading Rodent? He's not begging for anything. He asked if there was an alternate payment method in which he can buy a Membership.

I think the prepaid Master or Visa would be the way to go.

• 5 years later...
On 8/21/2014 at 5:19 AM, StnCld316 said:

They can take it directly from your bank account but I would not advise that method.

I did that with some other site a year ago and the fuckers took drained my chequing account dry and forced me to open another account. To this day still waiting to be reimbursed.

Prepaid MasterCard or Visa will work.

Are you still using pre-paid cards? I'm trying to switch but can't sing-up.

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if they still do or not.  That was a few years ago.  If you are from the USA you can get a Prepaid MasterCard or Visa at WalGreens.

But make sure you check out the monthly fee and the fee for loading the credit card. Their prepaid vanilla card cannot be used for internet purchases. Card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if they still do or not.  That was a few years ago.  If you are from the USA you can get a Prepaid MasterCard or Visa at WalGreens.

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

But make sure you check out the monthly fee and the fee for loading the credit card. Their prepaid vanilla card cannot be used for internet purchases. Card may not be used at any merchant, including internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. 

Yes in the US. Im a little confused because StnCld said to get prepaid but happy is saying it doesn’t work online outside of the US (is Segpay not a US company?), or is it just specifically the Vanilla card? So would a MasterCard prepaid card work then? 

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

Yes in the US. Im a little confused because StnCld said to get prepaid but happy is saying it doesn’t work online outside of the US (is Segpay not a US company?), or is it just specifically the Vanilla card? So would a MasterCard prepaid card work then? 

Segpay is not a US processing company.  The vanilla prepaid Visa or Mastercard will not work,  The other prepaid loadable Visa and Mastercards will, however, like I mentioned there are monthly fees and loading fees involved.