fighting the bath room again!

She was trying for sex two nights in a row and he didn't wan to so I can hear he slapping.

better look out she will get the knife out again.

marcelo you might not get the door closed quick enough this time buddy.    :o

Guess he'll be packing again for his journey around a couple blocks then crawl back home like a Momma's Boy.

The guy is pussy whipped.

She was trying for sex two nights in a row and he didn't wan to so I can hear he slapping.

Guess he'll be packing again for his journey around a couple blocks then crawl back home like a Momma's Boy.

it seem's to be a cycle,i know he care's about her but every time he does that i bet she is thinking 'i win again'.and i always thought marcelo was the dominate one. guess i was wrong.      :(

it seem's to be a cycle,i know he care's about her but every time he does that i bet she is thinking 'i win again'.and i always thought marcelo was the dominate one. guess i was wrong.      :(

He must care but he's foolish to keep going back for more punishment.

One of these days she'll cut his pecker off while he's sleeping.

Guest Blue_Bodhi

It looks like he's packing his stuff to leave. I'd get the hell out of there too if I were him, She's crazy!

It looks like he's packing his stuff to leave. I'd get the hell out of there too if I were him, She's crazy!

le ha tirado la play station a la bañera y ahora le esta mojando los discos duros del pc en el lavabo pequeño .