Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

14 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I'd love to see sam the moocher and psychopath (according to masha) pound Tasha tonight! 😆 

In the good old days of RLC, Sam (along with Eva at the time and sometime even some guest girls) had some of the best events RLC offered. Will this quality ever be achieved again? I do not know. 

However, it is quite obvious that Sam lives somewhere nearby. This creates a situation similar to that in the GOV apartments, where the residents always have an easy alternative. Maybe Tasha and Sam had already sex in his apartment (without cameras). Perhaps RLC should have invested a little more here, and opened a sort of double couple apartment (like a Italian version of B5 🙂) or even a mixed apartment (like B7). That Sam is only a guest and not a resident, may be a big mistake.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

In the good old days of RLC, Sam (along with Eva at the time and sometime even some guest girls) had some of the best events RLC offered. Will this quality ever be achieved again? I do not know. 

However, it is quite obvious that Sam lives somewhere nearby. This creates a situation similar to that in the GOV apartments, where the residents always have an easy alternative. Maybe Tasha and Sam had already sex in his apartment (without cameras). Perhaps RLC should have invested a little more here, and opened a sort of double couple apartment (like a Italian version of B5 🙂) or even a mixed apartment (like B7). That Sam is only a guest and not a resident, may be a big mistake.

He does not have an apartment according to Masha who also called him a psychopath and a liar who is just out to seduce Tasha to get a place to stay.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He does not have an apartment according to Masha who also called him a psychopath and a liar who is just out to seduce Tasha to get a place to stay.

I don't know if she really said that, but even if, that doesn't automatically guarantee that it's true. It could also be that Masha was hoping for more and is now upset. 

Also, it is practically the concept of RLC to let people live in apartments with cameras. The desire to live in such an apartment should not be held against any resident. That's just not smart. Again, Eva and Sam was one of the best apartments RLC had. Sure, Sam alone in a single apartment would not be a good idea, but in a relationship or as part of a roommate apartment, he probably brings more value to RLC than all the do nothing girls RLC has in Barcelona combined. Imagine if RLC replaced Serafima with Sam. That would have potential. 😁

BTW, I could well imagine that Tasha alone is reason enough for Sam to be motivated. 🙂 She clearly plays more than a league higher than Masha. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

BTW, I could well imagine that Tasha alone is reason enough for Sam to be motivated. 🙂 She clearly plays more than a league higher than Masha. 

Winning Sam for an apartment would definitely be a win.
If you look at what he did for Masha and the apartment in Rome, unlike the cat molester who is in the apartment now, he took the initiative and made a difference.
For example, he organized couch surfing and brought in some new guests.
This is of course also a possibility for the new apartment in Montenegro. Unlike Rome, Montenegro is dead in winter. There are no tourists at this time. in the summer it will be different. maybe S, D&T will adopt this concept.
And Sam? I think he probably has other plans and might not want to commit to an apartment?

• Upvote 1

Looks like the Sam got his way last night and got his free piece of ass. We knew Dasha and Sasha were at the helm of it all. We was hoping that Tasha was better than all of them and wasn't going to fall for there lines of bullshit. Obviously Dasha and Sasha learned what made Tasha tick so to speak and passed in on to that Sam. Also we think that is the reason they brought Tasha into the apartment was for him and her to eventually have an apartment so the worm could have a free place to live. They also knew the holidays were coming up to set the moment. When Tasha and Sam came back and walked in the apartment door she ran her hand accross his back and then he ran his hand over her butt. Now they are laying on the couch together under a blanket.This guy reminds us of that leach Bruno that was with Gina. Another dum bitch bites the dust. Hook, line, and sinker. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Looks like the Sam got his way last night and got his free piece of ass. We knew Dasha and Sasha were at the helm of it all. We was hoping that Tasha was better than all of them and wasn't going to fall for there lines of bullshit. Obviously Dasha and Sasha learned what made Tasha tick so to speak and passed in on to that Sam. Also we think that is the reason they brought Tasha into the apartment was for him and her to eventually have an apartment so the worm could have a free place to live. They also knew the holidays were coming up to set the moment. When Tasha and Sam came back and walked in the apartment door she ran her hand accross his back and then he ran his hand over her butt. Now they are laying on the couch together under a blanket.This guy reminds us of that leach Bruno that was with Gina. Another dum bitch bites the dust. Hook, line, and sinker. 

Again a post of the category: "Jealous viewer badmouths the guy". It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. 🤐

What amazes me about such an position as yours is that you deny the girls their own decision-making capability and put them in a victim role. Tasha is an adult and will be able to decide for herself what she wants and what she doesn't want. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't know if she really said that, but even if, that doesn't automatically guarantee that it's true. It could also be that Masha was hoping for more and is now upset. 

That is exactly what she said.

Il y a 1 heure, Alladino a dit :

Encore une publication de la catégorie : "Un téléspectateur jaloux dénigre le mec". Ce serait drôle si ce n'était pas si triste. 🤐

Ce qui m'étonne dans une position telle que la vôtre, c'est que vous privez les filles de leur propre capacité de décision et les mettez dans un rôle de victime. Tasha est une adulte et pourra décider par elle-même ce qu'elle veut et ce qu'elle ne veut pas. 

Alladino, le gars dont tu parles ne dénigre personne , ce qui comme lui me dégoutes , c'est qu'une fille que RLC nourrit donc nous par nos paiements  , aille faire sa baise ailleurs que sous les caméras , c'est tout.

Une de plus qui nous encule royalement. 

• Upvote 1