Val & Jul (2023) #1

Pete1960

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this apartment few times and this is my conclusion. 

Jul is supposed to be the male in this relationship and the dominant one and Val is the feminine one but what I observed is that Val is in charge of many aspects of this relationship and she decides when Jul can get intimate with her. 

I found this is different than most of the other lesbian relationships in which the girl who pretends to be the male in the relationship is actually the one in charge.

For example, in Vera & Una apartment, Una is the one in charge and the male figure in the relationship

• Like 2

6 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Jul is supposed to be the male in this relationship and the dominant one and Val is the feminine one but what I observed is that Val is in charge of many aspects of this relationship and she decides when Jul can get intimate with her. 

I found this is different than most of the other lesbian relationships in which the girl who pretends to be the male in the relationship is actually the one in charge.

For example, in Vera & Una apartment, Una is the one in charge and the male figure in the relationship

So V&J are the closest one to be like a hetero couple. 🤣

My first time taking a look at this apartment. They have a male guest. She is showing lots of ass cheeks and  camel toe to the guest and he does not seem to take any interest. My general impression is that she wants some dick. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

My first time taking a look at this apartment. They have a male guest. She is showing lots of ass cheeks and  camel toe to the guest and he does not seem to take any interest. My general impression is that she wants some dick. 

clickbait I doubt anyone watches this apartment🤣

Edited by Kingbanks

Watching them today and the they are back to once a month sex, if not longer.  The only difference between this and the other lesbian apartnment is these girls are naked more.  Its crazy how RLC has failed with these two apts.

13 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Watching them today and the they are back to once a month sex, if not longer.  The only difference between this and the other lesbian apartnment is these girls are naked more.  Its crazy how RLC has failed with these two apts.

so what you are saying is, i might not get to see them have sex during this monthly subscription?

8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

so what you are saying is, i might not get to see them have sex during this monthly subscription?

If they don't get it going on tonite I don't see much hope.  Matter of fact there is really no difference between these two and Vera and Una other then these two are naked all the time where V&U are never naked.

10 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

If they don't get it going on tonite I don't see much hope.  Matter of fact there is really no difference between these two and Vera and Una other then these two are naked all the time where V&U are never naked.

yes, val and jul are naked all the time i've noticed.  these two hardly ever.  as for them having sex, i'll keep my fingers crossed.  thanks for the info!

On 3/18/2023 at 9:57 PM, badboylovesgirls said:

Hey badboy, sounds like a regular hetero couple, you know women control most relationships, and men like it that way. Lol

• Haha 1