Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

It would all much better if finally they move them in the Adela and Axel’s apartment .. unless this happens , it means ( personal speculation ) that  there’s an agreement between this couple and RLC for their current apartment , I can’t see a reason why they shouldn’t move in this luxury one in comparison of the “ hole “ they are living . 

Maybe they own the one they are in

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

It would all much better if finally they move them in the Adela and Axel’s apartment .. unless this happens , it means ( personal speculation ) that  there’s an agreement between this couple and RLC for their current apartment , I can’t see a reason why they shouldn’t move in this luxury one in comparison of the “ hole “ they are living . 

I don't think you understood that Esenia was not made to live in an apartment with cameras, theirs suits her well because she can do a lot of things without being seen by them, and when I say a lot thing, it's especially all the things where she gets naked 😁

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't think you understood that Esenia was not made to live in an apartment with cameras, theirs suits her well because she can do a lot of things without being seen by them, and when I say a lot thing, it's especially all the things where she gets naked 😁

I am not attracted to watch the worst apartment in the history of this company , I find Esenia quite sexy but as i said , it looks like a special agreement with RLC keeping on having them in this place and not moving . I can’t think that they wouldn’t like more space for their dog , for themselves , a balcony , even the sauna at Katie and Adam’s .. 

RLC seems to be happy with their contribution , i don’t like the place and not a fan of Dima as he is more or less for me at the same level like Vencel but let’s see what’s going to be . 

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not attracted to watch the worst apartment in the history of this company , I find Esenia quite sexy but as i said , it looks like a special agreement with RLC keeping on having them in this place and not moving . I can’t think that they wouldn’t like more space for their dog , for themselves , a balcony , even the sauna at Katie and Adam’s .. 

RLC seems to be happy with their contribution , i don’t like the place and not a fan of Dima as he is more or less for me at the same level like Vencel but let’s see what’s going to be . 

Yes she wants all that but without the cams 😁

Dima is a good guy, Vencel too

If you want compare the two apartments then it's Esenia who is like Vencel, all day doing nothing instead watching computer or playing video games 

😁

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you want compare the two apartments then it's Esenia who is like Vencel, all day doing nothing instead watching computer or playing video games 

😁

The money talks very loud for all these people , nobody keeps them hostage and they can always have the life they wish , at least try . Whoever side of any couple hasn’t got the balls to say to the other that “ it is enough , don’t like this anymore “ , they should prove that they are more “ couples “ and less two people who have decided to coexist so as to have company and not being alone . 

In any case , this “ mentality “ also brings many people in front of our screens , otherwise there would never be this project 😆

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The money talks very loud for all these people , nobody keeps them hostage and they can always have the life they wish , at least try . Whoever side of any couple hasn’t got the balls to say to the other that “ it is enough , don’t like this anymore “ , they should prove that they are more “ couples “ and less two people who have decided to coexist so as to have company and not being alone . 

In any case , this “ mentality “ also brings many people in front of our screens , otherwise there would never be this project 😆

life is expensive and having an apartment with RLC surely allows different couples to save money because I assume that RLC pays all the costs
People don't forbid Esenia to find a job, that's what Dima did working for DHL, now is that enough to pay rent, maybe not
You have to blame Esenia for her behavior, Dima seems to put in a lot of effort but this girl is often a prison door, however you can also see that they still have a great relationship

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

life is expensive and having an apartment with RLC surely allows different couples to save money because I assume that RLC pays all the costs
People don't forbid Esenia to find a job, that's what Dima did working for DHL, now is that enough to pay rent, maybe not
You have to blame Esenia for her behavior, Dima seems to put in a lot of effort but this girl is often a prison door, however you can also see that they still have a great relationship

I could say and have a better opinion if i understood their talks , the way they “ express “ their thoughts and ideas towards one another , I could have an “ overall “ idea of them , much better and fair let’s say to be more exact , if it was more - for me at least - understandable than what we see on screens . It is one fact what we see and a different one their communication , both couples seem to be happy having each other in their lives ( although Elli isn’t happy sexually with  Vencel ) but what feelings they have for the life they are living , this unfortunately we don’t know . 

On 4/3/2023 at 2:30 PM, moos54 said:

😁

Dima a good boy?, I find him bullying and rude, he hurts her regularly

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, babyalfa said:

Esenia on vacay since about 1927 of Apr 10th?

I don't know, Dima had a very hard time with something and even cried, the next day she was gone, she is still in the list so will come back