What arouses your Squirrelly Political Wrath

Why are Americans on this forum so angry? Here's why California squirrels are so upset:

This really pisses Foamy off! Moonbeam and Obama Hussein let any fucking goddamn Mexican gang member walk freely into our territory with government issued military-grade rifles, but don't have the guts to get an innocent American Marine out of a fucking dismal goddamn Mexican jail. Fuck these rich state capitalist pigs who exploit the dying free-enterprise sector! Screw them! Foamy is pissed! Foamy has squirrely wrath! This crap has gone on long enough! The British Empire wouldn't put up with this treatment of its citizens, and neither would Teddy Roosevelt!

"Tahmooressi free or Moonbeam recalled!!!!!!"  >:(  >:(  >:(

http://arc.asm.ca.gov/member/AD33/?p=article&sid=427&id=258879&utm_source=ACTION+ALERT%3A+Free+Tahmooressi&utm_campaign=ACTION+ALERT%3A+Free+Tahmooressi&utm_medium=email

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No government will ever stop me owning weapons, no matter what. If they try it in Australia, mine would go missing before I handed them in. I have a good supply of cosmoline, mineral spirits and prepped pvc pipes.

What the anti-gun lobby need to understand is that it is all relevant to space and time. Space as in the environment in which you live and the need to protect. Time, because whether or not guns and violence is the chicken or the egg story is irrelevant, it’s too late to turn back the clock either way.

I think the time for owning or having access to a weapon so you can learn how to use it is a universal must. The variable is space.

If I lived in parts of most Western European countries, I would belong to a gun club, where they probably held my weapons, shoot at the range once or twice a week.

If I lived in parts of some Western European countries, I would belong to a gun club, would keep my weapons at home and shoot at the range once or twice a week.

If I lived in Canada or New Zealand, definitely own a few weapons for hunting and range shoots.

I live in Australia and the location I am in, hunting and range shoots are accessible for me still, although this is getting harder. Weapons are required for protection against feral pigs, water buffalo and crocs. I rarely go out without one. There are already parts of my country however, that protection is becoming a must from feral people.

If I lived in America, I would definitely own a weapon or three and would rarely go out without one. In some parts from what I have read, I wouldn’t go for a piss without one.

I enjoy going to the range, I do a bit of silhouette shooting, one of the hardest disciplines, as well as service pistol. I shoot feral animals, wild cats etc, on site. I hunt other animal for food, not as a sport, my preference, no different to catching fish. I also own weapons to protect my family, my choice, my right. Try taking it away from me.

Does anyone remember when the blacks made a big stink about the silhouettes being black and they wanted them changed to white in a black background?

A few cops said that range practice wouldn't be near as fun and that the black target was more pleasing to the eye against the white background. Can't say I blame them really.

Guest ww_watcher

I know TBG and Woody are old enough to remember, but remember way back in the 1100s up to the 1700s when the Catholic Church had such heavy hand in everyone's lives that if you disagreed with the church or were a different religion there was a damn good chance your lives would be hell. You could have been burned as a witch because you knew which herb to use as a headache relief. Or you gave someone a stink eye and they had the misfortune to fall on their own ax; so you got branded a witch and probably burned at the stake along with your family. At this same time in the middle east if you were a Christian or Jewish and lived in a moslem controlled country you were given a chance to convert or pay a modest tax (jizya) in order to practice your own faith and be under the protection of the Islamic state. In Europe, it was convert or die. Remember all the books on mathmatics, astronomy, and medicine etc that were burned when the Spaniards drove the Moors out of Spain. Just because the books weren't "inspired by God." That set Europe back more than 300 years in technological advancements. It appears we have not moved so far away from it and the muslims are only copying our behavior.

I know TBG and Woody are old enough to remember, but remember way back in the 1100s up to the 1700s when the Catholic Church had such heavy hand in everyone's lives that if you disagreed with the church or were a different religion there was a damn good chance your lives would be hell. You could have been burned as a witch because you knew which herb to use as a headache relief. Or you gave someone a stink eye and they had the misfortune to fall on their own ax; so you got branded a witch and probably burned at the stake along with your family. At this same time in the middle east if you were a Christian or Jewish and lived in a moslem controlled country you were given a chance to convert or pay a modest tax (jizya) in order to practice your own faith and be under the protection of the Islamic state. In Europe, it was convert or die. Remember all the books on mathmatics, astronomy, and medicine etc that were burned when the Spaniards drove the Moors out of Spain. Just because the books weren't "inspired by God." That set Europe back more than 300 years in technological advancements. It appears we have not moved so far away from it and the muslims are only copying our behavior.

I love it,.. (I know TBG and Woody are old enough to remember the 1100s up to the 1700s) 

Yeah as a matter of fact it was around 1106 or was it 1107, (my memory is just not what it used to be),.. when those bastards started complaining about not having seen me in church lately.  And they were not very understanding when I told them that I was just shy.  And my thumbs are still swollen and hurting.

Look, I get your point.  But mine is simple.  If I see a threat, I want to eliminate that threat, and I don't give a fuck about the rationalities as to why they are the way that they are.  And yes, the Catholic church could be a real pain in the ass back then, but it wasn't me sitting on the board of the grand inquisition, and so I lay blameless in all of that.  And while I am not Catholic or belong to any denomination, I do believe in God and in His Son Jesus, and I will never betray the God I trust for that of those Islamic mother fuckers.

Good old Albert said that we should make everything as simple as possible.  And He was a pretty smart fellow in many ways. 

I'll let others who are fascinated by these bugs study them, or dissect them, or try to analyze why these venomous cocksuckers are the way that they are.    I just want to stomp on them once and for all.

Squirrel appreciates your comments in this thread. A few more points I would like to add:

The single greatest loss of information to Western Civilization was the destruction of the Library of Alexandria. This was perpetrated by Muslims.

Much of the information about Greek and Roman accomplishments came to Europe, not because the Muslims were highly enlightened, but because many of the Bysantium people escaped with the documents to Europe when the Muslims conquered it. The rest came from the usual Arab traders who knew they could sell such things to the Christian ruling class. Remember, there was only one enlightened Caliphate, the Abbasid Caliphate, whose capital of Bagdad was destroyed by the Mongolians in 1258. The others were primarily "rule by the sword." Abbasid government was also far more kinder to individuals than most of the others.

Likewise, there is both good and bad regarding the Catholic religion. On the good side, it was the only unifying organization in Europe after the fall of the Roman Empire. On the bad side, it's authoritarian design and greed for money and power led to corruption, thus inducing the creation of the Reformation.

In turn, this lead to the Renaissance.

Please notice that the countries that were built on Protestant principles are largely democratic, allowing their individuals freedoms; Catholic countries (primarily all those in the New World) are run by the "dictator-of-the-week", and Moslem countries (with the exception of Turkey on a good day) are all ruled by warlords who rule by ouright force or by shabby "democracy".

As for Marxist atheism, well, North Korea is their gem.

Does anyone remember when the blacks made a big stink about the silhouettes being black and they wanted them changed to white in a black background?

A few cops said that range practice wouldn't be near as fun and that the black target was more pleasing to the eye against the white background. Can't say I blame them really.