What arouses your Squirrelly Political Wrath

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are probably heading towards being monitored by them, I think you know who I mean. We have to be very careful not to combine triggers together, like mentioning the muslim brotherhood, hamas and Mohamed Elibiary in the same sentence. Fuck, I just did it. Oh well, we are probably all on a watch list by now anyway.

Jokes aside, this really is quite scary. I've just been doing a little bit of background on Mohamed Elibiary and can't figure out why he isn't locked in a detention centre, never to see the light of day again. Based on everything I've seen and read in the last week, I don't think we really have a hope in hell of surviving this.

My new favourite show, Doomsday Preppers, I'm learning how NOT to prepare for Armageddon. Some good ideas but many of them are total nutters.

Tasmania is starting to look promising.  Iceland however, might not be such a bad option, since global warming, the climate is more conducive to humans and the permafrost has now thawed enough in some places to grow crops. Tassie devils are used to the cold anyway. Good to have an option in both hemispheres.

I. . .

My new favourite show, Doomsday Preppers, I'm learning how NOT to prepare for Armageddon. Some good ideas but many of them are total nutters.

Tasmania is starting to look promising.  Iceland however, might not be such a bad option, . . .

Where I come from, survivalists live OFF GRID. Iceland can do that as far as regards energy: geothermal can be quite effective, eliminating the need for constant oil shipments.

On the other hand, living like a global shut-in leads to inbreeding and blind six-fingered guitar players. Still, I must admit, some of those Iceland girls really knock me out.

I. . .

Tasmania is starting to look promising.  Iceland however, might not be such a bad option, . . .

Where I come from, survivalists live OFF GRID. Iceland can do that as far as regards energy: geothermal can be quite effective, eliminating the need for constant oil shipments.

On the other hand, living like a global shut-in leads to inbreeding and blind six-fingered guitar players. Still, I must admit, some of those Iceland girls really knock me out.

Then Tasmania it is. They get awesome winds to generate power and the locals are already in bred, you can always pick them, they have two heads.

I know the question of Obama's heritage keeps coming up so I thought I'd share this. Bess Price is a politician in the Northern Territory and I worked with her husband Dave many, many years ago. Bess is highlighting the recognition of both cultures. During the whole presentation she talks about her daughter being just as proud of her white heritage as her black heritage.