Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

aiZwaWQ9QXBp

That's the finish of my collection folks, I hope you've enjoyed watching Leora through her journey.

Cheers  @jimbo4 I certainly appreciated your collection & the effort you went to in sharing it with us 👍

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/23/2023 at 1:26 AM, jimbo4 said:

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                          image.jpeg.2e425480e1a725f88cd3b1f5420f4732.jpeg

That's the finish of my collection folks, I hope you've enjoyed watching Leora through her journey.

I didn't post my collection for financial gain, I merely wanted those who had never been fortunate enough to see her to have the experience of watching her over the years and to form their own judgement about the enigma that has divided opinions for over 10 years, with others to remember what she was compared to what she is.

Some will still not appreciate her, while others will have possibly had their selective memories refreshed, but whatever the thoughts of the individual it should be remembered that like her or loath her she has brought a great deal of pleasure to many people on her journey. 

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

You deserve a knighthood jimbo for your work and specially for  keeping an old wanker like me happy cheers jimbo forever in your dedt gregg and chris

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                      image.jpeg.2e425480e1a725f88cd3b1f5420f4732.jpeg

Das ist das Ende meiner Sammlung, Leute, ich hoffe, es hat euch Spaß gemacht, Leora auf ihrer Reise zu beobachten.

Ich habe meine Sammlung nicht aus finanziellen Gründen veröffentlicht, ich wollte nur, dass diejenigen, die nie das Glück hatten, sie zu sehen, die Erfahrung machen, sie über die Jahre zu beobachten und sich ein eigenes Urteil über das Rätsel zu bilden, das seit über 10 Meinungen spaltet Jahren, mit anderen, um sich daran zu erinnern, was sie war, verglichen mit dem, was sie ist.

Einige werden sie immer noch nicht schätzen, während bei anderen möglicherweise ihre selektiven Erinnerungen aufgefrischt wurden, aber was auch immer die Gedanken des Einzelnen sein mögen, es sollte daran erinnert werden, dass sie vielen Menschen auf ihrer Reise viel Freude bereitet hat, wie sie sie mag oder verabscheut. 

Danke fürs zuschauen !

Beifall !

ALLES hat ein ENDE,,, und WAS machen WIR jetzt,,, ohne deine Filme-

Natürlich Leora schauen, wie sie war, bei dir ist diese Leora mit deinen Beiträgen so jung wieder auferstanden wie sie einst war.

Ja zu dieser (vergangenen) Zeit hatte auch ich mir gewünscht mehr von ihr sehen zu können!

RLC hatte ja zu dieser Zeit dauerhaft diverse Räume offen und freigeschaltet, was heute nur noch punktuell passiert.

Mein Interesse an RLC ist jedenfalls seitdem auf NULL

Für alle welche gerne beim masturbieren zuschauen (Leoras Spezialität)

auf CHATURBATE gibt es EHOTLOVEA, sehr schon zu sehen.

Die legt erst richtig los wenn die Kasse (Token) klingelt, aber dann richtig und voll GUT!!!!

(man muss bei ihr beim zusehen also etwas Geduld haben, bis man selbst oder die anderen Jungs zahlen)

Lohnt sich

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

aiZwaWQ9QXBp

I didn't post my collection for financial gain, I merely wanted those who had never been fortunate enough to see her to have the experience of watching her over the years and to form their own judgement about the enigma that has divided opinions for over 10 years, with others to remember what she was compared to what she is.

Some will still not appreciate her, while others will have possibly had their selective memories refreshed, but whatever the thoughts of the individual it should be remembered that like her or loath her she has brought a great deal of pleasure to many people on her journey. 

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

Start again from the beginning? Just a continual cycle? Just the bates would fine for me.

In all seriousness, thanks for all your efforts. Much appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, zan69 said:

She has the prettiest Vagina I have ever saw.💗

As the ole saying goes, if you've seen one you've seen them all turn them upside down and they all  look the same. 

They just come in different shapes and sizes. 🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

As the ole saying goes, if you've seen one you've seen them all turn them upside down and they all  look the same. 

They just come in different shapes and sizes. 🤣🤣

Not the way I see it, some have meat flaps some don't. Some are saggy big labia with more meat around the hood, some are small. She has a pretty one with small labia. Just my preference.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, zan69 said:

Not the way I see it, some have meat flaps some don't. Some are saggy big labia with more meat around the hood, some are small. She has a pretty one with small labia. Just my preference.

my dad told me years ago that getting your hole was ok but you cant beat the real thing.

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                     image.jpeg.2e425480e1a725f88cd3b1f5420f4732.jpeg

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

I did Jimbo mate. Thank you very much for your time, effort and dedication for giving all this pleasure to so many.

did  paul ever manage to have  successful anal sex with leora?

• Upvote 1