Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

well the most incredible Tit show of all time  (16:40 ??? )  Linda got up on a chair in Kitchen direct TITS into cam to clear out some pictures above cupboards .... deep close up of nipples , Amazing 

now !!  in light of this so called argument commented earlier    they were wedding pictures  lol  so the end is near   lol

or maybe the beginning of packing this up  ??? terrible speculation right 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

well the most incredible Tit show of all time  (16:40 ??? )  Linda got up on a chair in Kitchen direct TITS into cam to clear out some pictures above cupboards .... deep close up of nipples , Amazing 

now !!  in light of this so called argument commented earlier    they were wedding pictures  lol  so the end is near   lol

or maybe the beginning of packing this up  ??? terrible speculation right 

They just redecorating/cleaning the Apartment. Dont think it has anything to do with a "beginning to the end". The "chair thing" was pretty spectacular...I almost fell of mine with my dick in my hand. 🤣

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, upyourass said:

They just redecorating/cleaning the Apartment. Dont think it has anything to do with a "beginning to the end". The "chair thing" was pretty spectacular...I almost fell of mine with my dick in my hand. 🤣

lol  no doubt a first of such a close up.... and as apair of the finest hangers in RLC history  a total treat for us fans  

yes she is a great clean freak  always ....  the irony of them  possibly fighting ???  and the pictures she took down ( not back up ? ) were wedding photos  .. 

that was the impression I got when she took the wedding pictures down ... to far up to bother taking down for just random cleaning (and then not putting them back ) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I feel like Linda and Tibor are also about to leave RLC soon

Well considering the tension between the two of them, this might be a wise decision to save there marriage. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

that was the impression I got when she took the wedding pictures down ... to far up to bother taking down for just random cleaning (and then not putting them back ) 

They will need more boxes, + another week just to pack away her 'fitness gear' and other clothes. :)  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Well considering the tension between the two of them, this might be a wise decision to save there marriage. 

I don't see how there would be a relationship between their problems and the fact that they are on RLC
They were there before they got married and after this one
Their issues, if any, are way more complicated than just being on RLC so whether it's with or without a cam, I'm not sure it can really help them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1