One Courageous Conservative Governor

woodworker

Recently that piece of shit Obama had 123 illegal teens from Honduras flown in to Iowa.

But the governor of Iowa, governor Bransted said, fuck you to Obama, and had all 123 of them put on another plane and flown back to Honduras.

He told the officials there, "Here are your teens back."  "They have no papers, and you let them enter into America illegally, but Iowa does not accept them, as Iowa has it's own laws."

Three cheers for governor Bransted!   

If your not a stinking liberal,.. You've got to love this guy!     

And of course there was a Democrat from Washington that tried to chastise him for doing that.

But I say, Fuck the Democrats, right in their ass, along with that little black spider that now resides within the White House.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying that I would build a wall in this country that would make the great wall of China pale in comparison.

I'm saying that I would put a chastity belt on the statue of liberty so that no one could fuck with America anymore.

I'm saying that I would rid this country of all of it's political enemies, and give back to the civilized people of this world their lives back.

I'm saying that I would build flame resistant cities that not even the Black community could burn down, just because Swisher Sweets are not free for them, or made a part of the Democrat party give-away program for them just yet.

Well, at first I thought of catapulting people like you over the cliffs off California would be nice.  It also would be ecological, as there are a number of great white sharks swimming around off the coast there, making it an ideal recycling site.

But seriously, I do think that only tax paying people should have the right to vote.  And I also think it is foolish to have the voting age be only eighteen, when you have to be at least thirty five to even run for the office of president. 

If only taxpayers were allowed to vote, would you then be in favor of allowing employers such as corporations (many of which don't pay taxes, by the way) to choose their potential employees using 'ideological purity' and other characteristics as criteria designed to achieve a voter pool favorable to their interests?

Corporations are a separate entity from that of CEOs and Board members, who do pay taxes.

Look, you seem like a decent person, and have conducted yourself in a very civil manner.  So I don't mind talking about these things with you.  But You know, and I know, that you will probably still remain the same in your ideology when were done, as will I.  So I say to you in a nice way, lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

I don't think your one of those that need's to fear the catapults there on that beautiful coast of California.

Maybe just a few month's in one of our re-orientation facilities.  LOL  ;)