B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

54 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

She has her place in B4  ... B1 is too quiet for Britney

In the end, I agree with you, but RLC should consider an alternative. Why not just leave Britney in B1 and replace Serafime with an interesting and good looking party girl. Maybe then Elmira will wake up from her letargy and B1 will be revived. 

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

In the end, I agree with you, but RLC should consider an alternative. Why not just leave Britney in B1 and replace Serafime with an interesting and good looking party girl. Maybe then Elmira will wake up from her letargy and B1 will be revived. 

As in bring back Marlene

• Upvote 1

Watching Britney from profile cameras ( 11.11 for example ) , I would personally think she’s related to Pam , especially with the night vision , pff , you can’t even tell a difference 😎

Ok Sera is boring, but at least she displays the goodies. But Elmira ! Nada Nothing ! Elmira is living in the dark ages, in her room in her panties with the lights off at all times, she wasnt like that the first couple of weeks this stay or in her last stay. Looks like now she is punishing the viewers for some reason. And BTW, the recent change in lighting by RLC in many of the rooms sucks. Is RLC now is saving on energy bills or is it something else ?

3 hours ago, Roccodacocco said:

Ok Sera is boring, but at least she displays the goodies. But Elmira ! Nada Nothing ! Elmira is living in the dark ages, in her room in her panties with the lights off at all times, she wasnt like that the first couple of weeks this stay or in her last stay. Looks like now she is punishing the viewers for some reason. And BTW, the recent change in lighting by RLC in many of the rooms sucks. Is RLC now is saving on energy bills or is it something else ?

It's true, Sera can be boring, someone defines her a do-nothing girl, and unpleasant because she is rarely seen smiling.
In reality it must be taken into account that she is a more mature girl than the average here, and an "expert" given that she is on her third stay. I think she knows her potential very well, and she knows that what she does (even a little) is enough to have a good following and put her among the most watched cams.
I don't agree with those who say she hides, in fact I think she behaves much more naturally than many others.

I like her, as well as for her physical image, for some contrasting aspects in her behavior, some details that collide with her elegance and reserve that make her very intriguing.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i believe serafina's arrival is the reason for elmira's going dark/change

Maybe it's true that she intimidates the people around her, but come on.. Elmira has never been very lively and enterprising.

• Upvote 2