Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) B1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/20/2023 at 12:07 AM, comodoro said:

shantal pussy, artificially colored image.

(Content No Longer Available)

interesting!  sorry I missed it 

hey @comodoro as a newbie you are aware of the need to be careful of how you post  ( a safe third party host )  because of these watermarks RLC can figure  out your IP address and block you  so be careful and thanks for posting 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 11:40 AM, pulo filipe said:
WWW.ZUPIMAGES.NET

Hébergeur d'image gratuit simple d'utilisation. Hébergement d'image et photo instantané et...

Images will last longer  Time 😉

Somedays they do and somedays they don't.  Depends on how fast the DMCA works on getting them taken down.

I've seen them up for days and weeks at a time and I have also seen them gone within a mere hour or two after being posted.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

What was in the pictures that @hiddenwood7468 posted yesterday? 

They seemed to get good reactions, but sadly I missed them, and now they seem to have disappeared... 😕 

I missed them too and I am usually able to check daily for new ones. These must have been pretty good to disappear so fast! If there's any chance to repost I for one would certainly appreciate it. It was an exciting day at the apartment and for once I was too busy to check at least twice a day in order not to miss anything worthwhile! 

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

What was in the pictures that @hiddenwood7468 posted yesterday? 

They seemed to get good reactions, but sadly I missed them, and now they seem to have disappeared... 😕 

Just now, bubbleobillo said:

I missed them too and I am usually able to check daily for new ones. These must have been pretty good to disappear so fast! If there's any chance to repost I for one would certainly appreciate it. It was an exciting day at the apartment and for once I was too busy to check at least twice a day in order not to miss anything worthwhile! 

It was Sambuka fucking & sucking all over the apartment

• Thanks 1