Question for all of you

Dth

Could you sleep knowing that a cam was on in your bedroom and someone might be watching you?

I could not I would be wondering of someone was watching me and if the person was M or F.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you sleep knowing that a cam was on in your bedroom and someone might be watching you?

I could not I would be wondering of someone was watching me and if the person was M or F.

That's an interesting question Dth.  If I knew women were watching I'd put on a good show for them.  I'd put on a mask like the crazy guy from the SAW horror movies and I'd choke my chicken while slapping myself on the chest with a rubber salmon until I bust a nut, get tired, and fall asleep.

post-6715-145739552966_thumb.jpg

I think it would seem strange for the first few days but would adapt without problems. It is reported all of us are on some video 12-15 times A DAY as it is. I even wave to the cameras at the Walmart when I am entering! I have a relative that works on automatic teller bank machines and he tells me there are some hilarious pictures of people that STILL do not know they are "on Camera" for their transactions!

cas

For me it's more weird to sleep without being on cam..

Seth

I was watching you sleep when I got off work the other night (time zone for me +8) that is when the question came to me.

I was watching you sleep when I got off work the other night (time zone for me +8) that is when the question came to me.

Funny, I dont know what it is, maybe its just being bathed in the IR light of the illuminator's soft red glow that's comforting.. but I do feel ehm, "unplugged" when I'm not on camera.  But it has to be when I'm away on vacation doing normal things around the hotel or whatever that I'd normally be on cam for that feels so different. 

There's never been any "direct" feeling of being watched with my cameras -- they're just inanimate plastic blocks in the corner of the room.  I imagine it being very different if I lived in a 3-wall doll house built on a stage in front of an auditorium of the same number of viewers leering in. 

Seth

I think what freaks out some of the tenants is going online and finding videos of themselves.  I'm pretty sure that spooked Elena, Artur, Mighty Mouse and her man after their first night in their apartment.

You you think they might check them self's or someone else on RLC.

If they do I think they might just do it once or twice.  Just to see what it looks like.

I think what freaks out some of the tenants is going online and finding videos of themselves.  I'm pretty sure that spooked Elena, Artur, Mighty Mouse and her man after their first night in their apartment.

Not only would I be freaked out if I saw pics and vids of myself online wearing that stupid mask while choking the chicken and beating myself on the chest with a rubber salmon, I'd be pretty pissed off!  Especially if they use those pics and vids to generate sales of that mask, the SAW movies, and rubber salmons, without paying me some kind of royalty.  What would be even worse is if they use my images to make those ridiculous memes.

Guest 862286

Not to mention what your family and friends would think of you. Cheat whore or movie star! either way it will be forever with you everywhere you go< including your job if it was seen or found out...Wouldn't be worth the risk even though it has some exciting value to be seen on cam by others you can't see... Tell you what though Calang, if i knew i was being watched on cam, i wouldn't have any rubber salmon around or anything else that would make me look like a jack of all wank...LOL...8)