B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

So many strange things .. Timur had to masturbate while Tereza in the bathroom ( maybe she has her period ) .. And then the paradox of the paradoxes .. Tani , one of the most charismatic sex performers that have ever appeared on this site , a woman who knows what she wants for herself and most importantly , who knows how to please , satisfy and give all possible pleasure to her partner and Tim can’t provide .. I have nothing against the guy , I admire him that he manages to easily have any woman he wishes as it is more than clear that women enjoy his company and his approaches / tactics , but i don’t know and can’t understand the difficulties he had at sex .. But , Tani , pfff , this woman - for whoever has enjoyed great sex - , she is the definition of what a man wishes sexually from a woman .. My respect for her trying 🤗🙏

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So many strange things .. Timur had to masturbate while Tereza in the bathroom ( maybe she has her period ) .. And then the paradox of the paradoxes .. Tani , one of the most charismatic sex performers that have ever appeared on this site , a woman who knows what she wants for herself and most importantly , who knows how to please , satisfy and give all possible pleasure to her partner and Tim can’t provide .. I have nothing against the guy , I admire him that he manages to easily have any woman he wishes as it is more than clear that women enjoy his company and his approaches / tactics , but i don’t know and can’t understand the difficulties he had at sex .. But , Tani , pfff , this woman - for whoever has enjoyed great sex - , she is the definition of what a man wishes sexually from a woman .. My respect for her trying 🤗🙏

I just want know why she has no problem having sex in front of a camera, but bates off camera. She's still a do nothing to me.

• Confused 1