B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

Now just waiting to see the posts from the usual suspects... "such a refreshing addition to the RLC lineup...wonderful to see this realistic reflection of real life"  " Another guy to bring realism and a look into the real lives of real people"  "Now we will see true male/female interaction that reflects reality, rather than pseudo lesbian shows"

Reap what you sew mother fuckers DDH and dildo   

• Haha 5

Last summer, there was a property for sale that must be close to the Cathouse (B4) and the Doghouse (B7). Obviously that villa was built by the same architect that has built the Cathouse. There you could see, how huge the garage is. It was up for about 1,5 million euros.

2 hours ago, moules said:

He is big, that's for sure.  Where do they find these guys?

I think the idea of guys in the vecation apartments is good, but they have to look good enough that the girls will really be interested in them. Somehow I can't really believe that about this guy. 

Well, let's wait and see. From the guys so far, at least Thor and Tim have been very successful. Even if this guy fails, like i also consider Samson a fail, it's still a 50/50 success rate. 

It could also be that he is actually part of a couple, and RLC is just pretending that his girl was single when she moved in. There are a few open rooms when Kristy, Taylor and Lilith moved out. In my opinion, such a thing would be unnecessary drama. Why not just add couples to these apartments right from the start?  😁

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think the idea of guys in the vecation apartments is good, but they have to look good enough that the girls will really be interested in them. Somehow I can't really believe that about this guy. 

Well, let's wait and see. From the guys so far, at least Thor and Tim have been very successful. Even if this guy fails, like i also consider Samson a fail, it's still a 50/50 success rate. 

It could also be that he is actually part of a couple, and RLC is just pretending that his girl was single when she moved in. There are a few open rooms when Kristy, Taylor and Lilith moved out. In my opinion, such a thing would be unnecessary drama. Why not just add couples to these apartments right from the start?  😁

I don't really agree with this.
Girls can easily find boys or other girls according to their tastes (in clubs/bars or tinder) ... this way there are more girls in the house and boys only when needed.
In my opinion Samson wasn't a total flop, if nothing else he was funny and then he also fucked the most beautiful girl ever on the project.
The thing to enter a couple separately may make sense, I hadn't thought about it, but it could be used to create a little suspense in the users.

21 minutes ago, rafan said:

Im not sure about tat, but I seen stranger things

Dude is fat, RLC must be desperate

maybe he's an acquaintance of Tim's.
In that case he's hardly a good scout...he'd better leave that to Lilith

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I knew it woudnt take long :dodgy: