B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

I don't really agree with this.
Girls can easily find boys or other girls according to their tastes (in clubs/bars or tinder) ... this way there are more girls in the house and boys only when needed.
In my opinion Samson wasn't a total flop, if nothing else he was funny and then he also fucked the most beautiful girl ever on the project.
The thing to enter a couple separately may make sense, I hadn't thought about it, but it could be used to create a little suspense in the users.

Yes, and the girls then visit these acquaintances places and have sex off camera only, while in the RLC houses absolutely nothing happens (except maybe these silly bullshit shows that the girls pull off as a substitute). 

That's why I think RLC should be on the lookout for couples a lot more. Anyway, alternatively there is also the possibility to get a bunch of guys who might be of interest to the girls to join the cast directly. That worked surprisingly well with Thor and Tim. It is still possible that the girls will find guys somewhere else (or that the guy will have female visitors, as Taylor did in the lesbian version 😉). I do not care, as long as there are not always girls like Serafima, who are there for months without even one fun to watch event. It needs extroverted people who are good-looking and sympathetic. 

I think he arrived with only a medium-sized suitcase, a little larger than will fit in an overhead rack,  Maybe he is a short-stay participant.

Miron is a given name in Orthodox countries, from the Greek, Myron.  More common apparently in Russia than Ukraine.

We'll see if he is an owner of RLC, if the girls become very friendly with him. 

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe we don't know, and RLC accepts subscribers who pay an extra to have the chance to meet the girls and live as a tenant for a short period of time... To be honest, I think we have enough guys on the appartements ... 

Well, look at B1, there are three girls without a single guy and what happens, nothing. Also, I do not believe this story about paying for the stay. No idea who had this idea, but so far there is not even the slightest piece of evidence. It is just a guess, nothing else. 

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, look at B1, there are three girls without a single guy and what happens, nothing. Also, I do not believe this story about paying for the stay. No idea who had this idea, but so far there is not even the slightest piece of evidence. It is just a guess, nothing else. 

It was just a comment... Never said it was the situation ...