B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Ranyia is gone too

I noticed Raniya has been in her bed hiding under the covers as usual for over an hour.  She has been acting very strange ever since she screwed up by bring in a guy along with Elettra's guy without telling them about the cams.  That was their fault for what happened. I can't believe she's that screwed up in the head.  I was liking her at first.  I just can't understand her any longer.

24 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Tani is a great pussy, she was also sociable and funny. But now, by permanently associating with Tim, she has isolated herself from other girls and IMO made users lose interest in her.

If these two leave tomorrow, no one will mourn them.

The last time that Tani seemed to genuinely be enjoying herself was last Friday's party.  It is sad because, IMO, she had the potential of being a long-term, popular participant.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moules said:

The last time that seemed to genuinely be enjoying herself was last Friday's party.  It is sad because, IMO, she had the potential of being a long-term, popular participant.

Exactly. But IMO already before Friday she had subjected herself to Tim, basically since they started fucking in B7 and not in B4. Too bad, I thought she had a stronger personality.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I noticed Raniya has been in her bed hiding under the covers as usual for over an hour.  She has been acting very strange ever since she screwed up by bring in a guy along with Elettra's guy without telling them about the cams.  That was their fault for what happened. I can't believe she's that screwed up in the head.  I was liking her at first.  I just can't understand her any longer.

She is a good girl but can't handle alcohol very well and she got dragged into trouble by Elettra

Ah quel point les gens ici sont déconnecté ahah, je lis des trucs de fou, la gentille c'est la lesbienne qui profite de toutes les filles bourrées et le méchant c'est le garçon qui veut éviter que la fille qu'il apprécie reste dans ce milieu malsain, bon je viens vais garder mon experience solo de RLC et m'éloigner de ce site 😘

Hace 4 minutos, Dragi dijo:

Ah que desconectada la gente aquí jaja, leo locuras, la buena es la lesbiana que se aprovecha de todas las chicas borrachas y el malo es el chico que quiere impedir que la chica que le gusta se quede en este ambiente insano, pues Voy a mantener mi experiencia en solitario de RLC y alejarme de este sitio 😘

Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Machevh said:

She is a good girl but can't handle alcohol very well and she got dragged into trouble by Elettra

Yeah, I'm not sure but, I thought that's why Elettra had to leave, IMO. I understand she 's good and I respect her for that.  I mean she seems to be sleeping now. I just don't understand her hiding under the covers more since that happened.  I sure hope she can get over her emotional trauma with it, if that's what's bothering her.  All she needs to do is invite more of her friends over, if that's what she whats to do. She just needs to let them know about the cams. I actually thought she was going to leave after that incident right behind Elettra.  I'm still glad to see her anyway, in spite of what happened. 

2 hours ago, moules said:

They were either not invited to the communal dinner, or chose not to attend. They left before the party started.  As she was leaving B-4, Tani walked by Lilith and Miron, both with their hands holding bags of food and drink.  They were leaving at the same time as Tani.  There was no communication between Tani and Lilith, and Tani made no offer to help.  This may indicate that Lilith and Tani are now estranged.  Tim apparently blames Lilith for instigating last Friday's party.

When they returned to B-7 about five hours later, they mostly isolated themselves at the end of the terrace.  Occasionally others would come out and chat with them for a while.  While Tani was inside, Rani and Tim had an animated conversation, Rani more animated than Tim.  From the body language, Rani may have been asking something like 'what's going between the two of you?'  Tim was inside the B-7 only briefly, and did very little socializing when he was inside.

Tani was inside for a period of time, socializing with several of the girls.  She was wearing a very puffy bright pink jacket, so easy to spot.

They are now in bed, having warmed their feet in the bath tub.

It is almost as if they are in exile within the villa, or like a pair of royals who are on the outs with the royal family.

I will be surprised if they don't leave the project soon.

They are practicing taking over the role of King & Queen (N&B) of B7

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

And in English?

Tim doesn't want Tani to have fun with others he keeps an eye on her 24/7 - can't get more English than that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maxrambo414 said:

I just want to hope that Tim soon realizes that he is an idiot when dealing with and treating TANI like this!

And how is he treating her? You got a very vivid imagination. She is an independent woman and can walk away if she does not want to be with him. On the contrary she seem very happy and content with him.  I am amazed of those who die-hard claim he is controlling her. Hallucinations 😉