B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

Hasn't Tim also had sex with another girl even after hooking up with Tani?  But she's not allowed to do the same. He sees it, then just goes right over and barges in, like that's alright.

And what kind of loser never licks pussy?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Astaldo said:

Hasn't Tim also had sex with another girl even after hooking up with Tani?  But she's not allowed to do the same. He sees it, then just goes right over and barges in, like that's alright.

Tim !! 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Astaldo said:

A selfish or lazy one. My Guy loves to give me oral because he loves to make me squirm, and he knows when I'm close to slow down and torture me. That plus at some point I'm gonna jump him and f his brains out. Some guys are too lazy or don't know it's just as much fun to give oral as lt is to get it. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anyway that's ALL he knows... BJ and fucking, nothing else ... No pussy licking, no tits licking... Think he just cares about HIS fun ... Was the same thing with Ilona 

Completely old school

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anyway that's ALL he knows... BJ and fucking, nothing else ... No pussy licking, no tits licking... Think he just cares about HIS fun ... Was the same thing with Ilona 

he treated ilona like shit.  he's a sorry asshole if there ever was a sorry asshole!

• Upvote 3