B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

fixing to head to work and i seen this post.  apparently i wasn't a subscriber when tesla and elian were participants.  are you saying there is a whole other floor that is not on camera in b7?  what is b6, i'm confused?  so rlc has apartments/villas that are not on the cameras?  sorry for the questions, i am as lost as a christmas goose!  off to work in a few minutes, have a good one.

1.)  Not a full floor, perhaps half a floor.  You can get an indication of it by looking at the terrace off Tim's bedroom, where you can see the railing to protect people from falling onto the outside yard on the same level as this off-cam space..

2.) B-6 is the apartment in the center of Barcelona, that opened with Bruno and Gina.  Now occupied by Carla and Yanni.

23 minutes ago, moules said:

The 'garage' is not the only potential secret space in B-7.  The property slopes steeply down a hillside from the street, and there is another space that was used before the cams arrived that is below Kimberly's bedroom and balcony.  (Long-time subscribers may remember the incident where Bogdan, living in B-4, was called by RLC techs when Tesla and Elian were nude on the penthouse balcony waving at who were thought to be neighbors in B-7, but who actually may have been girls who were living off-camera.  Bogdan told them to stop.)

B-6 also has a large space that has no cams, and has its own stairway and entrance.  This was discovered by reading the square meter property dimensions in the 'for sale' announcement.

And who knows how long RLC has owned/leased K&K's apartment, which is in the same building as Martina and Alberto's apartment.  What a perfect spot of Nelly and  Martina to meet, unseen by RLC subscribers,.

You mix up a lot of things and you make the wrong conclusions about almost all the events you explain.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, moules said:

1.)  Not a full floor, perhaps half a floor.  You can get an indication of it by looking at the terrace off Tim's bedroom, where you can see the railing to protect people from falling onto the outside yard on the same level as this off-cam space..

2.) B-6 is the apartment in the center of Barcelona, that opened with Bruno and Gina.  Now occupied by Carla and Yanni.

thanks moules, you clear up some things in my head.  off to work now, keep posting, your post are very informative.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rafan said:

Kimberly need dick, ASAP, so that is why he is there

Honestly I thought it was the tech guy...lol.  I thought he had done something to the cameras and that the new girl had not arrived yet.  I cannot believe this RLC continues to set the bar even lower than I thought they would.

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Honestly I thought it was the tech guy...lol.  I thought he had done something to the cameras and that the new girl had not arrived yet.  I cannot believe this RLC continues to set the bar even lower than I thought they would.

I think RLC is really in trouble.
Surely they'll make this boy pay the rent on his room, unless he has some hidden talents

• Haha 1