Never judge a book by its cover!

I have just spent a pleasant half an hour watching Katya taking a bath and shower. She is without doubt a beautiful looking girl. Absolutely beautiful face and a long lean body to die for with legs stretching for miles meeting at a sweet divine pussy.

Imagine meeting her in a nightclub and taking her back to your place for a night of sexual passion..........

and then you discover that she is totally fucking useless at sex. She never takes the initiative, never holds your dick, never kisses you, never gives you a blow job, never lets you cum on her and never worries if you don't want to go down on her!!!

I always followed my own advice - the ugly ones give you more. They try harder and are eternally grateful that you wanted to fuck them in the first place!!!!

I have just spent a pleasant half an hour watching Katya taking a bath and shower. She is without doubt a beautiful looking girl. Absolutely beautiful face and a long lean body to die for with legs stretching for miles meeting at a sweet divine pussy.

Imagine meeting her in a nightclub and taking her back to your place for a night of sexual passion..........

and then you discover that she is totally fucking useless at sex. She never takes the initiative, never holds your dick, never kisses you, never gives you a blow job, never lets you cum on her and never worries if you don't want to go down on her!!!

I always followed my own advice - the ugly ones give you more. They try harder and are eternally grateful that you wanted to fuck them in the first place!!!!

y ese lunar de la pierna , me tiene loco , le comeria hasta el ultimo agujero del cuerpo

Guest BurakYilmaz

Women won't take initiative man, thats our job ...but I agree with the rest of your post

Maybe she's never had any real decent sex.  For all we know, that loser she shacks up with could be the only dick she's ever had.  I've met women in their 40's who never had a orgasm because they married the first guy they fucked and all these guys did was "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" sex. They thought that was the way you were suppose to make love......Go figure

I think you are right. Unless the girl has had more than one partner how can she know if her man is a good lover!

I suspect Katya has never had another man. She is very much like a needy little girl. I suspect she has been treated like a princess by her parents and has been spoiled rotten.

Ruslan is a major loser. How she got into a relationship with him would make a fascinating read. What led a gorgeous creature like her end up clinging to him? She seems as equally into heavy smoking (of what?) as he is and certainly can knock back the drink.

She is in grave danger of wasting her life on a loser and become a loser herself. It amazes me that she agreed to go into RLC and show herself to the world when it is obvious she has no self confidence and prefers to hide from the real world by spending virtually all day and night in her bedroom.

Such a sad waste of a beautiful youth.

I think you are right. Unless the girl has had more than one partner how can she know if her man is a good lover!

I suspect Katya has never had another man. She is very much like a needy little girl. I suspect she has been treated like a princess by her parents and has been spoiled rotten.

Ruslan is a major loser. How she got into a relationship with him would make a fascinating read. What led a gorgeous creature like her end up clinging to him? She seems as equally into heavy smoking (of what?) as he is and certainly can knock back the drink.

She is in grave danger of wasting her life on a loser and become a loser herself. It amazes me that she agreed to go into RLC and show herself to the world when it is obvious she has no self confidence and prefers to hide from the real world by spending virtually all day and night in her bedroom.

Well said.....I couldn't have worded it better myself.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Van, I'm sorry I am not agree with you regarding the profile Katia

Personally I guess this girl has never been spoiled, never had a life princess, unlike "I always assume" that she lived a hard life, she comes from a poor family and she fell in the clutches of a guy like Ruslan. Ruslan is a psychopath, manipulative, and selfish

Ruslan wants to transform it as a slave, yes it draws him to alcoholism (I can not talk about drugs because I have not seen), it terrorizes increasingly, he moved away from his friends, Katia is increasingly alone but he still has his family and friends.

Katia is a victim of manipulation morbid from this.

About his sexuality I can not speak, she is young and we all learned with our experience and especially with our failures

By cons I can tell you that she has more experience than Ruslan.

I think Katia is not the fragile girl, I track a lot harder but it is forced to play a single game before this Neanderthal

Of course you may be right. We are both speculating. I see a very worrying situation developing. As you say Ruslan is certainly a disturbed, aggressive person who will dominate Katya. From experience a manipulative man usually becomes as aggressive man which then leads to domestic violence.

Katya will become more isolated, more threatened and more withdrawn or maybe more drawn towards drink or drugs.

We are witnessing an interesting couple. Not in the sense of 'action' but in the simmering inaction.