If nothing else the girls are worth looking at.

woodworker

You know I grew up on the non-filtered cigarettes, like Lucky Strike, and Camel, and Pall Mall.  And I still like smoking a Lucky once in a while, but you pay through the nose for them anymore.

But the non-filter cigarettes draw so much easier, and in the past, you wouldn't have wanted to put a filter on your marijuana joint now would you?  Of course not.

And besides, the only reason the cigarette companies started putting filters on cigarettes is for the women smokers who with their thick red lipstick kept getting tobacco stuck on their lips.

that brings back some good old memories.my dad for years smoked lucky strike,that was what kind i smoked too.(dad just didn't know it)i would slip a pack out of the carton and they would last a long time.i just smoked only at school,then he switched over to Winstons and i thought i was up in 'high cotton'.    8)

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2012/11/15/cigarettes-with-lipstick.jpg

• 2 weeks later...