B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

4 minutes ago, Machevh said:

it is not strange that Mrs. Svetlana has not yet shown up at the villa today? so there really wasn't all this urgency to get the girls out to make room for the new arrivals

Maybe they need to be out today due to contracts ending?. 

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Unless something has changed recently, they don't just put two random tenants in to the same room together.  The only way the bed gets filled while Raniya is still there is if she has a friend that wants to come and share the room with her.  Otherwise, the bed stays empty until Raniya leaves the project or moves to another room, after which, they'll bring two new people in.

that's not totally true, there were pairs that didn't share much with each other but were close to other girls in the other apartments

4 hours ago, moules said:

I was just now able to create a new replay of Tani's pants being pulled off, and she removing her own panties and spreading her legs wide..

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I see ZERO evidence of rewstraint as subsequently claimed.

so you should watch only few minutes after this 🤔

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

We can see that Lilith causes Taylor to go towards Tani's pussy and prevent Tani from putting the panties back on.
So there was a desire from Tani to stop this but she was prevented from doing so by Lilith
In 2023, this is considered as sexual assault and it is punishable by law, which was not necessarily the case a few years ago.

Edited by moos54

42 minutes ago, Machevh said:

it is not strange that Mrs. Svetlana has not yet shown up at the villa today? so there really wasn't all this urgency to get the girls out to make room for the new arrivals

No. In B1, Mathilda, Marlene, Esmi and Zabava left in a hurry and the girls took a long time to show up.

I believe that the speed that Svetlana show up depends on her schedule. As far as I know she isn't an RLC employee. RLC pays her per cleaning so maybe she didn't had time to come today. Also, usually, Svetlana shows up the next day that the girl leaves.

• Like 1

In Spain there is a scene of house occupiers, who break into houses, whose owners are not in their houses for weeks or months. These occupiers switch the door locks and live  there from now on. That's a bad surprise for the owners, when they return back to their house or ground floor apartment. It's said, it's difficult to move the occupiers out again.

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so you should watch only few minutes after this 🤔

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She still seemed to like it afterwards, although she said to stop many times.  She could of gotten up and walked away very easily in the beginning if she really wanted to.  It sounded like she was saying it was too far after a certain period of time.  Taylor didn't force her on the floor at the top of the staircase, before Taylor got on top of her.  She does things like that a lot with Taylor when she gets drunk like as though she wants to do something with her, because they all know Taylor is a lesbian and a number of the girls there seem to me like they want her to have a piece of them, as far as I can tell. I still didn't see much of a struggle from her afterwards because she was looking at the door to make sure Tim was no longer there, before she gave Taylor a kiss willingly with a smile on the other cam angle 3-9.  I still think some of it was a game.  Maybe not as much as what I originally thought, after watching it a little more.  I wonder what Tim would've done if it was Kimberly in on the action.  I'm almost sure he wouldn't be interfering that much after what he did with her behind Tani's back.  I think she just wanted to stop more after Tim showed up.

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nein. In B1 sind Mathilda, Marlene, Esmi und Zabava in Eile gegangen und die Mädchen haben lange gebraucht, um aufzutauchen.

Ich glaube, dass die Geschwindigkeit, mit der Svetlana auftaucht, von ihrem Zeitplan abhängt. Soweit ich weiß, ist sie keine RLC-Angestellte. RLC bezahlt sie pro Reinigung, vielleicht hatte sie heute keine Zeit zu kommen. Außerdem taucht Svetlana normalerweise am nächsten Tag auf, an dem das Mädchen geht.

RLC kann die freien Betten/ Zimmer nicht schnell wieder neu besetzen weil einfach keine geeigneten Mädchen/Frauen zur Verfügung stehen, denke ich. Sonst wäre Swetlana garantiert schon aufgetaucht um die Zimmer wieder in Ordnung zu bringen. Statt dessen wird eine Paarwohnung nach der anderen neu eröffnet. Da bezahlt dann der Zuschauer/ die Zuschauerin für Dinge die man auch zu Hause kostenlos erleben kann. Für mich besteht der Reiz der Paarwohnungen im Wesentlichen darin , zu sehen wie unsensibel sich manche Männer beim Sex ihren Partnerinnen gegenüber verhalten, sodaß die Mädchen erkennbar unbefriedigt manches über sich ergehen lassen und sich dann ihre Befriedigung mit ihren Fingern oder/und mit ihren Plastikspielzeugen sich holen müssen. Ich finde so etwas traurig. Natürlich gibt es auch gute sehens- und hörenswerte  gegenteilige Beispiele. 

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

What does Taylor tell Tereza and Timur?

Oh many things, they are nice and they get on well because Teresa speaks Italian quite well. They gossiped a lot about the villa, the tenants, the last party... the incident with Tani. One known thing, by now the tenants are all in contact, they have different whatsapp groups, and everyone knows what is happening in the different apartments. This wasn't the same until a couple of years ago, I remember when Martina first came to a villa party she didn't have a clue how many rlc houses she had in Barcelona.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Oh tante cose, sono simpatici e vanno d'accordo perché Teresa parla abbastanza bene l'italiano. Hanno spettegolato molto sulla villa, gli inquilini, l'ultima festa... l'incidente con Tani. Una cosa nota, ormai gli inquilini sono tutti in contatto, hanno diversi gruppi whatsapp, e tutti sanno cosa succede nei diversi appartamenti. Questo non era lo stesso fino a un paio di anni fa, ricordo che quando Martina venne per la prima volta a una festa in villa non aveva idea di quante case rlc avesse a Barcellona.

Did you confirm the story with Kristy? will they leave together? Thanks for your availability, you are kind. That's enough for me, I don't need to know anything else. Thank you again

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Hai confermato la storia con Kristy? partiranno insieme? Grazie per la tua disponibilità, sei gentile. Questo mi basta, non ho bisogno di sapere altro. Grazie ancora

I understood that they were at Lavika's but most likely I misunderstood the posts of other users