B7 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Anthony is back … check mate move by RLC … there are people here who know many details of things between Loraine and him and what he has actually done… the only certain thing is that he is capable of everything but - even if I am not a fan of the PERSON Loraine but a huge epic fan of WOMAN Loraine - , having a guy like him back at the roster , it really shows much much much desperation from RLC to have a guy that can HEAT things up ..

Entertainment concerned , Anthony will guarantee this .. but i already feel pity and disappointed if lovely Kimberly or Britney fall under his tactics … The dream scenario would be him and Serafima together 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I will never be able to “ digest “ the depression. , sadness , disappointment and frustration he caused to Loraine .. and luckily Samson “ resurrected “ her for our eyes only before she’s now following an adult model career 😇

do you have a name for her adult modeling career?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, switch said:

there is a good potential with Britney but the issue is she live in the wrong apartment

I think Brit has a good shot.  But, Kimb seems to be on a roll. Hell, I wish I knew what they were saying for sure.

14 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Where did Brittney escape to?

And that's a good idea on Hakeem, he'd get them to speak English.

She had an argument with Kimb and went to b4, talked to Alsu and Sera for a while later went outside to smoke and then left b4.