B4 - General Topic 2023 #8 (January)

I don't really know why Kimberly is not participating in these social gatherings for the last few days !!! 

I read some posts on here say that no one from B4 invites her. I know that Miron & Kimberly are getting along fine and I am not sure if this has changed in the last few days.  The reason I mentioned MIron is that he could tell Kimberly that he is going to B4 as he has been doing lately and she could go with him. 

I am sure that Miron doesn't wait for an invitation from any of B4 girls and he shows up at B4. I don't agree with some people on here who say that it doesn't look good for Miron to show up in B4 without invitation. As I previously mentioned that the B4 girls don't own the villa and they are just RLC's participants as Miron is. It will only be disrespectful to the girls if he walks into their rooms without permission. Otherwise, he can go to any common areas at B4 such as: living room, kitchen, fitness room.   

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't really know why Kimberly is not participating in these social gatherings for the last few days !!! 

I read some posts on here say that no one from B4 invites her. I know that Miron & Kimberly are getting along fine and I am not sure if this has changed in the last few days.  The reason I mentioned MIron is that he could tell Kimberly that he is going to B4 as he has been doing lately and she could go with him. 

I am sure that Miron doesn't wait for an invitation from any of B4 girls and he shows up at B4. I don't agree with some people on here who say that it doesn't look good for Miron to show up in B4 without invitation. As I previously mentioned that the B4 girls don't own the villa and they are just RLC's participants as Miron is. It will only be disrespectful to the girls if he walks into their rooms without permission. Otherwise, he can go to any common areas at B4 such as: living room, kitchen, fitness room.   

No, the difference is he does no live there. By what you are saying he could just walk into B2 or B5 because they are RLC properties.

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

No, the difference is he does no live there. By what you are saying he could just walk into B2 or B5 because they are RLC properties.

The other Barcelona's apartments are different than B4 & B7.  One of the tenants has to invite the person to go to one of these apartments so they can open the door for them to enter the building from the ground floor. For example, I am sure Lavika and/or Karina invited Wednesday & Wayne for dinner a couple of days ago.

I have seen in the past Kristy, Taylor & Lilith showed up at B7 for short times without invitations.  Also, Thor & Samson used to show up at B4 through the kitchen. I am not sure why this was ok and it is not ok now for Miron to show up.  From my limited observations, Miron seems a nice guy and the girls like his company. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

ya Right     RLC owns Venera and Lions or Linda and Tibors place and so one day Moron just shows up walks in sit at the couch, hang out in bedrooms ... 

think man ... 

in other cases I'm sure the other villa girls text out of manners when they visit or invited  as they are on phones constantly... 

thor and Samson and Miron are boors , no manners  uncouth as they proved time and again 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1