B1 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January / February)

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Svetlana is in B1 !! .... Oups ... Forget it , it is Sera !  She's doing what she does the best since she came in the project !   CLEANING !!  NOTHING ELSE ... So PATHETIC !  

she likes to clean up before a night out in case she brings a guy back LMAO

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Brittney looks so miserable in B1 ... She must get out of there and move to B4 , where there is LIFE !  

I don't see much life in B4 any longer.  They seem pretty dead to me.  I mean look at Anya.  She is an exciting person to be around usually.  She just hasn't been that way much, since she left B2.  Maybe it's because of her previous Taylor incident. I don't know for sure.  It seemed like to me, she still wanted to get back with Taylor since that party at B4, when she was in B5 with Tereza, although some said earlier Taylor wanted to do something with Anya when it was all fake, I didn't agree with that because, in my opinion, Anya seemed to want her more that night until Tereza said to Anya it was a game or something like that.  Plus, I could tell Taylor was holding back a lot not being her usual self.  As far as what I think about Brittney, she doesn't seem to be that exciting to be around much unless she's getting drunk, IMO.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I don't see much life in B4 any longer.  They seem pretty dead to me.  I mean look at Anya.  She is an exciting person to be around usually.  She just hasn't been that way much, since she left B2.  Maybe it's because of her previous Taylor incident. I don't know for sure.  It seemed like to me, she still wanted to get back with Taylor since that party at B4, when she was in B5 with Tereza, although some said earlier Taylor wanted to do something with Anya when it was all fake, I didn't agree with that because, in my opinion, Anya seemed to want her more that night until Tereza said to Anya it was a game or something like that.  Plus, I could tell Taylor was holding back a lot not being her usual self.  As far as what I think about Brittney, she doesn't seem to be that exciting to be around much unless she's getting drunk, IMO.

Anya not visiting Tereza for some time ????  After the embarassment  of Moron  she went into a quiet period ... may be sick but certainly withdrawn ..  she won't be a big loss to me when she goes 

Brittany made a supersplash in her first week and not a F'n thing since ????  embarrassment of drunkenness  wakes some people up as to what the fuck am I doing !!!

But all this excess boozing and drugs since Moron came around has changed the mood of the Villas and visitors ...  

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Anya not visiting Tereza for some time ????  After the embarassment  of Moron  she went into a quiet period ... may be sick but certainly withdrawn ..  she won't be a big loss to me when she goes 

Brittany made a supersplash in her first week and not a F'n thing since ????  embarrassment of drunkenness  wakes some people up as to what the fuck am I doing !!!

But all this excess boozing and drugs since Moron came around has changed the mood of the Villas and visitors ...  

I don't understand why she even went that route with Miron, because she led him up to cause him to at least try something with her, with all the kissing and hugging, etc.  She could make up the usual excuse, I didn't know what I or he was doing and that could be true.  I just don't believe it.  I haven't participated in taking drugs or alcohol for many many years and I've taken a lot continuously over the years.  I never have taken any drugs or/and alcohol without knowing exactly what was going on, except one time when I overdosed on some ludes. Instead of taking one pill I took two and blacked out.  That only happened to me one time where I didn't remember what happened in between when I took it and afterwards.  I can remember everything else before I took them and afterwards, and I wasn't a good sight to see afterwards when I woke up somewhere and didn't know how I got there.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I don't understand why she even went that route with Miron, because she led him up to cause him to at least try something with her, with all the kissing and hugging, etc.  She could make up the usual excuse, I didn't know what I or he was doing and that could be true.  I just don't believe it.  I haven't participated in taking drugs or alcohol for many many years and I've taken a lot continuously over the years.  I never have taken any drugs or/and alcohol without knowing exactly what was going on, except one time when I overdosed on some ludes. Instead of taking one pill I took two and blacked out.  That only happened to me one time where I didn't remember what happened in between when I took it and afterwards.  I can remember everything else before I took them and afterwards, and I wasn't a good sight to see afterwards when I woke up somewhere and didn't know how I got there.

but you are not a young 'vulnerable' woman ...

and having some woman feeding you intoxicants to have you impaired in your judgement and her intent ...

and the difference is, if a young vulnerable woman (trying to survive, fit in , make allies and friends in this shit show  might just be naive to such manipulations (see impaired judgement)   

besides if that said nasty woman tried to hustle your ass, you would have just given in thinking hey that was great,  I not only got real stoned  I also got Laid Awesome !!! dude