Pete1960

Good Morning ---- good night

Great Tuesday everyoneย 

01/02/2023 01/February/2023

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora eva sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ‘ฏย 

Paul ๐Ÿคด

๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothisย 

Tuesday Morning 80S GIF

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, RdKing said:

If only Paul wasn't Paul we could get some action. Clueless and useless.

Basically Paul is similar to a battery operated fuck toy. Toy won't start until you push the start button. Most of the time (or should I say all the time) Paul's batteries are dead and needs plenty of sleep time and food to recharge. It is so fucking obvious that when it comes to women - Paul is one clueless male (sorry, can't refer to him as a man). He wouldn't even know what lesbian lovers would do with each other. I think his own electrical wires are crossed FFS!!!

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Basically Paul is similar to a battery operated fuck toy. Toy won't start until you push the start button. Most of the time (or should I say all the time) Paul's batteries are dead and needs plenty of sleep time and food to recharge. It is so fucking obvious that when it comes to women - Paul is one clueless male (sorry, can't refer to him as a man). He wouldn't even know what lesbian lovers would do with each other. I think his own electrical wires are crossed FFS!!!

Phone Cell GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul It has to rest to recharge the batteries to remove the creamy milkย 

• Like 2