B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

38 minutes ago, moules said:

That is a reasonable alternative explanation.

However, it seems to me that RLC, or someone, had set up a situation where 1.) Timur is away;  2.) the other three girls leave the villa for a night in Barcelona; 3.) Anthony and Miron are told not to visit B-4.  This leaves Anya, and Tereza to themselves.  I think Taylor was a late addition.  But Taylor's presence wasn't the cause of the lack of 'action', because after Taylor left, Anya and Tereza did even less.

Please keep with the reasonable explanations and not crazy conspiracy theories. 😉 

• Upvote 1

OT'; but it started  here last night   Tereza has been in bed resting and on computer All day....

think she is having regrets not inviting Taylor over ???   I'm real surprised Anya didn't follow her to B5

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hillarious  speaking English Alsu saying ?? was a lousy fuck  fast first time and poor next time    she is notinterested ..she said if it was good sex  maybe    

great talk about it  is the time stamp in corner  1: 50 :00 ish

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Problem with that thinking is, that there were only a week left

for her at RLC when she coupled up, so no money could be a reason.

Rather the holidays revealed there were no longterm basis,

if they indeed have split up. It would be Taylor's fault.

And like I said, of course there was desire but I'm sure if they had more time in the project the sex would eventually happen but Kristy would drag it out as long as possible because there was also the "show" (money) factor. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Hillarious  speaking English Alsu saying ?? was a lousy fuck  fast first time and poor next time    she is notinterested ..she said if it was good sex  maybe    

Miron says  this is not a place for romance  just sex   ( after Alsu said Anthony wanted to be with her next day and she was not interested in doing anything more with him  

• Haha 1