Diana and Efim Observations

Diana has a pretty face and disposition and appears to be quite talented.  However,  she has the body of

a man...........thick legs and ass and no tits .  Efim appears to have a good body,  but looks and acts like he is

a 15 year old .  Is this the best that the East Europeans have to offer ?

• Upvote 1

I hate to think what the men look like if they all look like Diana. She has a hot body, with a nice ass. Her legs reflect her athletic abilities, she probably is a dancer along with her singing in the theater. I love her singing and personality as well, she is very entertaining. 

Diana is gorgeous both physically and emotionally. She seems extremely happy in her life. Seems to love Efim greatly and enjoys life with a huge amount of talented friends. Efim is indeed like a little boy at times but does seem loving and is certainly up for fun, fun, fun!

They are the best thing that has happened to RLC since the beginning.

Diana is gorgeous both physically and emotionally. She seems extremely happy in her life. Seems to love Efim greatly and enjoys life with a huge amount of talented friends. Efim is indeed like a little boy at times but does seem loving and is certainly up for fun, fun, fun!

They are the best thing that has happened to RLC since the beginning.

Please don't get me wrong...........................I agree that Diana is a beautiful, talented girl. I was

just commenting that the Russians (or East Europeans) need to come up with some women that are not

only pretty but also have some curves or at least some tits that are bigger than inflated nipples. I would never

kick Diana out of bed............LOL . ;) ;) ;) 

• Upvote 1

LOL!!! I think Leora has a decent pair (fucking fantastic actually!) as does Maya (fucking fantastic actually!). The rest don't have much but I prefer small tits. What you can't get in your mouth is a waste!!!

Then again someone curvy would certainly add some variety. I loved Alma but she piled on too much weight towards the end. Bring on the curves!!!

LOL!!! I think Leora has a decent pair (fucking fantastic actually!) as does Maya (fucking fantastic actually!). The rest don't have much but I prefer small tits. What you can't get in your mouth is a waste!!!

Then again someone curvy would certainly add some variety. I loved Alma but she piled on too much weight towards the end. Bring on the curves!!!

Alma was always the best, until the end.  Maya has some smoking nipples but I think she ruined

her appearance with that stupid tatoo.  As for Leora, her tits are nice and perky, but I don't like a woman

that is constantly fixing her hair when she is fucking ........... ::) ::)

• Upvote 1

I don't care about her tits or else, is the most active couple here with the whole meaning.

not only sex etc etc.

the other couples always hidding and missing.

btw RLC must notice that is starts to be boring.

You want to sell a product like Big Brother but only one couple from seven is active.

in the end they will lose all their customers :)

Diana has a pretty face and disposition and appears to be quite talented.  However,  she has the body of

a man...........thick legs and ass and no tits .  Efim appears to have a good body,  but looks and acts like he is

a 15 year old .  Is this the best that the East Europeans have to offer ?

May be you prefered Isabel from Isabel&Marcelo. That's your choice, not mine. Her littles tits are pretty good for me. Everything in Diana is pretty good for me... even in a dream.

Not really happy, Diana reading your post...

http://ul.to/w24qmd46

If anyone can translate the last words of the video.

Guest BurakYilmaz

Diana is not a good representation of Russian women man...a lot of Eastern European women are hot...in some of the countries they make the girls wear heels from 6 or 9 years old to shape their ass...and the girls all do either gymnastics, dancing or figure skating to further shape their bodies...not to mention they are super sexual and dress to show it...

I agree Diana has a resting bitch face, really annoying when she sings and has tree trunk legs...if she had thinner legs she would be a lot more attractive 

...if she had thinner legs she would be a lot more attractive

Her legs and ass are her best features imo. If her legs were any thinner I wouldn't have any reason to look at her. Her face is only slightly above average and the poor girl has zero tits.