B2 - General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The two of the best of the current Barcelona roster managed to have Lara do something… Most surprising incident in a while concerning a “ be there for the participation “ tenant … how can Lavika and Karina not deserving the appreciation received .. 😊🤗🤗

Lara is the biggest do nothing on RLC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Lara is the biggest do nothing on RLC.

As always .. you are fast with your conclusions .. at the moment , you are right .. but things with RLC can instantly change .. We said that Serafima , Zhanna and Lara don’t seem to appreciate their opportunity of having a free to live life and getting paid as well .. but tonight at least Lara came out of her shell .. I know that for you it is only “ masturbations “ but today it is a nice Lara , smiley , responding , interacting .. and this is for me part of RLC that I like to see so she’s not a do nothing girl tonight .. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always .. you are fast with your conclusions .. at the moment , you are right .. but things with RLC can instantly change .. We said that Serafima , Zhanna and Lara don’t seem to appreciate their opportunity of having a free to live life and getting paid as well .. but tonight at least Lara came out of her shell .. I know that for you it is only “ masturbations “ but today it is a nice Lara , smiley , responding , interacting .. and this is for me part of RLC that I like to see so she’s not a do nothing girl tonight .. 

she obviously had a talking to

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

download (1).jpeg

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She hasn't done shit, just showers. It's like having an empty room, no different. 

• Upvote 2