B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

You guys are wild. I'm no fan of Anthony, but Gina and Britney literally spent 5+ minutes in B7 trying to convince him to go to the jacuzzi with them. The fact you don't want him there doesn't mean they don't. I don't think they would have even gone to B4 if he hadn't finally agreed.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever , the facts speaks by themselves … The “ Queen “ Gina is back , the fun , the unpredictability , the “ must see “ and “ what’s next “ moments are happening once again … it is insane that it takes outsiders to get involved for the viewership to increase and the normal tenants can’t provide the content that the subscribers wish … After B1 some days ago , Gina takes care of business in B4 as well .. and as it took her much much time till she finally get herself liberated for the cameras and DO ALL in front , it might be the same for Britney .. after all , the show master Anthony is there for back up 😂🤣😂

They don't make them like that anymore...😏

Just now, timber said:

You guys are wild. I'm no fan of Anthony, but Gina and Britney literally spent 5+ minutes in B7 trying to convince him to go to the jacuzzi with them. The fact you don't want him there doesn't mean they don't. I don't think they would have even gone to B4 if he hadn't finally agreed.

oh they would have gone ..  get real this is their wheelhouse of crazy town fun  This is what gets Brit going  out of the box   not mundane     and the booze helps   Gina and her have that playful energy 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hadto be invited  and lucky motherfucker  but he is so slothlike  unappealing  and will ruin an amazing sex show by these two show stars and sex goddesses   there would be no bathing suits etc if cunt wasn't there   piss off thats all 

Um...Gyna is not going to participate in any sex show without a guy there.  So it was her that invited the prick.  Send them both the fuck away.  Gyna was at her best when she farted in ginos face.  Other than that, she is a fucking drunken fool.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, timber said:

Gyna gets very quiet whenever there is a threat of girl girl shit abut to go down.  She panics and thats why dumb dumb had to be coaxed into B4.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Um...Gyna non parteciperà a nessuno spettacolo di sesso senza un ragazzo lì. Quindi è stata lei a invitare il coglione. Mandali via entrambi, cazzo. Gyna era al suo meglio quando scoreggiava in faccia a Gino. A parte questo, è una fottuta stupida ubriaca.

I share