B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

Jeez thought it was Piper at first glance and the poor lighting, that would have been fun with Piper flying solo 🤪 but alas not to be. You could be right Kru, she does look she could be related to Tani. I find those big tats on a girl’s forearm most unattractive though, some are quite artistic but those 😩

• Upvote 1

I think it is the first time that I can remember after Tweety that we see a newcomer inhabiting immediately the best room in the villa , it is also a room that goes to experienced repeater ones . It might be that there are high expectations from this girl or hopefully she gets it as the first addition on the new era that coming , the spring / summer arrivals for 2023 . Personally , it is a very risky move , let’s see if she’s local or brought from Eastern Europe or also related to anyone who is / has been with RLC . Good luck and let’s hope she lives up the place with her presence , something like Eilan / Tesla it is urgently needed to shake things up for a couple of weeks , exactly also as Elettra and Taylor did some months ago ,  let’s see . 

• Haha 1