B4 - General Topic 2023 #12 (February)

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question for all of you : Has anyone seen Vera and Una have sex since that appartment came up in RLC ??  I've seen them kissing , but NOT much ... You ?? 

the only time I ever saw them on free was today and the short hair blond gave the fin ger to the brunette in bed  and seemed sad about that   very romantic dykes  just gross I would never watch them for free

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the only time I ever saw them on free was today and the short hair blond gave the fin ger to the brunette in bed  and seemed sad about that   very romantic dykes  just gross I would never watch them for free

Ironic but the blond is on top making out with passion  make up sex  lol  enjoy 

3 hours ago, moules said:

Tani is peculiar.  She only bates when someone she knows is watching her, either Tim on the phone or Tim in bed.  Other than the night with Taylor, Kimberly, and Lilith, there is no sexual interaction with other girls.  She has never showered or bathed with another girl.

She is exceptionally skilled at pleasuring a man, using her hand and mouth.

When Tim posted on CC about Taylor and Lilith raping Tani, his CC name is Ramesh, which is Indian for husband of the goddess.  Ramesh joined CC soon after Tani was given Radi's old room in mid-November, after she had slept in Lilith's bed for about two weeks.

Very well said about her skills , the things that this woman knows doing pleasing a man is fantastic , credit to him as he has really enjoyed the company of some really nice girls during this stay and being the boyfriend when he was first introduced .. 

Tani’s potential is endless , she surprised us all with her talent in painting , for sure she could and can offer way more , I personally have really high hopes that it only needs to free her kind of small but certain things as it seems  that look to hold her back , otherwise , she will have the viewers entertained during the spring and summer in Barcelona .. and we can see how she’s  getting her beautiful tan by the pool 😉

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very well said about her skills , the things that this woman knows doing pleasing a man is fantastic , credit to him as he has really enjoyed the company of some really nice girls during this stay and being the boyfriend when he was first introduced .. 

Tani’s potential is endless , she surprised us all with her talent in painting , for sure she could and can offer way more , I personally have really high hopes that it only needs to free her kind of small but certain things as it seems  that look to hold her back , otherwise , she will have the viewers entertained during the spring and summer in Barcelona .. and we can see how she’s  getting her beautiful tan by the pool 😉

Never going to happen while she still think about Tim. As I posted earlier, all she does she do on Face Time with him and almost with her back to us.

She needs to go and be with him already.

Edited by thinga69
  • Upvote 2

• moos54 locked this topic