Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

Por lo que pude ver, había dos grandes y me refiero a grandes botellas de vino en esa caja. Vi a Martina poner una de las botellas en la nevera. Le entregó el otro a Alberto que hojeó poco después con su mochila

You are right with that Alberto took one bottle in his backpack and Martina one in the fridge. I think there are 6 bottles 0.75l (as usual in the box) they took also yesterday one with them when they have left for dinner and meeting friends. But not 100% sure if the box was not already opened when Alberto arrived with it. But doesn't matter, find it good that he has get them as an additional gift for his work.👍

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You are right with that Alberto took one bottle in his backpack and Martina one in the fridge. I think there are 6 bottles 0.75l (as usual in the box) they took also yesterday one with them when they have left for dinner and meeting friends. But not 100% sure if the box was not already opened when Alberto arrived with it. But doesn't matter, find it good that he has get them as an additional gift for his work.👍

Supongo que me parece raro que Alberto se fuera con una botella en la mochila. No soy de especular mucho, pero me preguntaba para quién era.

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Think his friends might no say no. From whatI've seen he was not dressed like having a date or something like that.

He met Marta down at the waterfront for Fish & Chips with a glass of wine

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Hebben we nu echt niets meer te vertellen overM&A? Of gebeurd nu alles buiten de camera.

Mucho más sucede fuera de cámara. Incluso Alberto no está tanto como solía estar.

• Upvote 1