Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

Hello all! I haven't been posting in a while. Reading back a few days it seems like everything is much the same. M & A are further apart than before and their sex is basically the same, almost non existence. The interest in fourm activity has slowed down to a trickle. Not long to no more.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Hallo allemaal! Ik heb al een tijdje niet meer gepost. Als ik een paar dagen teruglees, lijkt het alsof alles vrijwel hetzelfde is. M & A zijn verder uit elkaar dan voorheen en hun geslacht is in wezen hetzelfde, bijna niet bestaand. De belangstelling voor fourm-activiteit is tot een straaltje afgezwakt. Niet lang 

Er valt niet veel meer over dit koppel te vertellen, alles gebeurd buiten het app.

13 hours ago, BubbaG said:

sex is basically the same, almost non existence.

Alberto would do it a lot quicker than he normally does just in case she falls asleep which just about all the time personally she's needing to go see a doctor because its not healthy sleeping that much

What time did Martina leave the apartment?

Sleep all day, take a shower, get dressed and out the door ...... well rested for her night time activities. At first, I thought she was playing Bingo, but now I am not so sure, ...... Bowling!, .....  that it, she has joined a Bowling League. 🎳 🙌

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What time did Martina leave the apartment?

Sleep all day, take a shower, get dressed and out the door ...... well rested for her night time activities. At first, I thought she was playing Bingo, but now I am not so sure, ...... Bowling!, .....  that it, she has joined a Bowling League. 🎳 🙌

Don't know about the bowling but both she and Nelly are not to be found at their residences.  They both left at about the same time or they're really good at hiding at their places!  And The Bogdan's out of town.  Alberto's out like a light.  Just saying...... 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Don't know about the bowling but both she and Nelly are not to be found at their residences.  They both left at about the same time or they're really good at hiding at their places!  And The Bogdan's out of town.  Alberto's out like a light.  Just saying...... 

Just imagine 😳 that Martina & Nelly are performing CUNNILINGUS on each other

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Nelly has been in B7 for the last hour or two.