Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

Well Bummer, I missed the sexy black dress. 😢  If it's the stretchy mid thigh number, that rides up with every movement, then the guys at the bowling alley are gonna get an eye full.  🎳 👀 🙌

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Nou Bummer, ik heb de sexy zwarte jurk gemist. 😢  Als het het rekbare middelste dijbeennummer is dat bij elke beweging omhoog kruipt, dan zullen de jongens op de bowlingbaan hun ogen vol krijgen.  🎳  👀  🙌

wanneer vertrekt Martina op reis?

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

wanneer vertrekt Martina op reis?

You mean when she left yesterday to meet her friends?  Then JYBRD's answer is right. Regarding her other travel which was also shortly mentioned here, plan is that she leave on 04.04. let's see if it will be like that. Will not be a real vacation trip.

• Thanks 1

When the participants of RLC travel for a day or longer and are on leave from RLC, do they continue to get compensated? 

For a couple, if one of the participants is inhouse (remaining on RLC), that participant does not travel, do both continue to receive compensation or does the participant not traveling receive compensation? 

Also, is there anyone familiar with the RLC client contract to know if participants receive several days or hours away in accordance with their contract, where they do not have to be seen on camera and are allowed to travel? 

I suppose it would not be RLC if there were too many stipulations?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

You mean when she left yesterday to meet her friends?  Then JYBRD's answer is right. Regarding her other travel which was also shortly mentioned here, plan is that she leave on 04.04. let's see if it will be like that. Will not be a real vacation trip.

is 04.04 a friday or saturday?  if so, it's the same as it ever was!

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

is 04.04 a friday or saturday?  if so, it's the same as it ever was!

Nop, I'm sorry, it is a tuesday on my calendar, so seems not to be the same...😁

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Are we noticing a trend. When Martina goes bowling on the weekend, she returns .. later, ...... and later, ........... and later.  

and eventually, she'll just not bother because shes having a better time at wherever she is 

• Like 2