OF OF OF ALMA

I am curious. Alma is absolutely beautiful and I would love nothing more than to see her in a long hot bath caressing every inch of her beautiful body. Why hasn't she done any of these videos, and if she has, how come people aren't posting? It sure seems like many people on RLC have a bad problem with hygiene. The most I've ever seen from these individuals is just washing their faces and putting on makeup. The ones who seem really bad about this particularly is Lina. Everyone else seems to do a good job.

If some of them wash their asses the way they don't clean their houses, that's nasty.  Lina is a pig, period.  Alina and Nora (sorry NoraLover, lol) are not too far behind.  Elena, Ariel, and Alma are pretty decent with bathing, cleaning, etc.  Lora (my baby) has OCD, lol ;p

I want to be clear that I don't watch the cams...haven't for almost a month.  But when I did watch them, I had a very good idea who was clean and who was not.

Here is my take on the women (don't care about the guys):

Lina:  Doesn't bathe every day...but bathes often.  Does not wash after sex.

Lora:  A clean freak.  Bathes every day before work.  Washes pussy after sex.

Alina:  Bathes very often.  Occasionally bathes after sex.  (added bonus of her girlfriends bathing often in Alina's bath)

Elena:  Bathes often...maybe every day.  Washes pussy after sex.  (I didn't watch her for very long)

Nora:  Does not bathe often.  I've seen her go a week without bathing.  Occasionally washes after sex.

Ariel and Alma:  Don't know.

Some past tenants:

The Lesbians:  Bathed often.  Frequently bathed after sex.

Gia:  Jezzuz!!  I think she took only 3 or 4 baths in the 2 months she was in the apartment.  I suspect she washed in the WC...with the dogs.  Never visibly washed pussy after sex.

Olga:  Bathed often.  Always washed pussy after sex.

Bathing and personal hygiene is a major part, but I also measure a woman's cleanliness by how she keeps her home, especially the kitchen.

You can eat off Lora's floor, and Alma keeps her kitchen very clean as well.

Both, Ariel and Elena, cook and keep their kitchens clean too.

Nora, so - so.  I mostly see her man in the kitchen.

Alina I rarely see in the kitchen.  They eat a lot of take-out.  She's always in the living room on her PC, and I always see her kitchen messy with pots and dishes in the sink, stove, table, etc.

Now regarding sweet ass (because she has a hell of a sweet ass) Lina, I would not eat anything she offered me, but I would still fuck her, lol ;p

Yeah pretty much all the girls bathe often with Elena and Lora being at the top of the list i think the longest ive seen Lina go without a bath is like 3days....but for Nora all the sexiness cant hide the fact that she is pretty much disgusting ive seen her go a week without a bath a couple times i can only imagine how bad her pussy smells sometimes and Kiko must be disgusting too for putting up with it

I want to be clear that I don't watch the cams...haven't for almost a month.  But when I did watch them, I had a very good idea who was clean and who was not.

Alina:  Bathes very often.  Occasionally bathes after sex.  (added bonus of her girlfriends bathing often in Alina's bath)

Elena:  Bathes often...maybe every day.  Washes pussy after sex.  (I didn't watch her for very long)

Nora:  Does not bathe often.  I've seen her go a week without bathing.  Occasionally washes after sex.

Some past tenants:

Gia:  Jezzuz!!  I think she took only 3 or 4 baths in the 2 months she was in the apartment.  I suspect she washed in the WC...with the dogs.  Never visibly washed pussy after sex.

Now that's what I call being observant, lol.  Gia's "3 or 4 baths in 2 months" is fucking gross.  Maybe she has hydrophobia, lol.

Some past tenants:

Now that's what I call being observant, lol.  Gia's "3 or 4 baths in 2 months" is fucking gross.  Maybe she has hydrophobia, lol.

With Gia, it was a case of not wanting to show her body on cam.  That woman was absolutely obsessive about that.  You should look over the threads on her.  She was quite frustrating for the viewers.

As they very well should be.  Hell, if I'm paying good, hard earned, money to see someone's ass, I should see their ass.  Hiding from the camera, intentionally, to avoid being seen by viewers, should be reason enough for eviction.  I'm certain there's some sort of contract they sign into, and if so they should comply with it.  I've heard where Stefan has been turning off the camera, or light, or whatever, and that should be enough for the producers to at least give him a warning.  Incidentally, the girls were, until recently, more scantily clad.  Now they're wearing jeans, sweaters, dresses, etc.  I can look out my window and see that for free!  The guys are being more revealing than the women in my opinion.  Who wants to see that?  (No offense to anyone who does, lol).