Has RLC failed?

dirockathos

I ask this because there are some things that make me suspect. in the meantime, updates on the status of the components are not made, Alsou, for example, is still on holiday when instead she has returned for a few days, rooms and beds have been empty for days without any girls being included in the project, then Zhanna who, as I think, is not there nothing comes with the project, she's a friend of Sera and there to make up just for a shower and sleep for a few hours when instead her life takes place exclusively outside RLC and always in my opinion, zhanna has her own home and her own business outside the project. all these things make me think that rlc is close to bankruptcy or even failed already. tell me what you think. Thank you

alsu.jpg

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

RLC have missed and are missing beautiful lesbian couples as the video viewer percentage figure is higher than male/female percentage viewing at the moment it is all cock and vagina which I find boring and I am not into looking at other men's cocks.

so right