B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

Re;  Tani being a "model" employee for RLC.  I don't think so.  She allowed herself to become subordinate to Tim, and controlled by him.  This is Tim who for four months, did little more than sit in a chair and play video games.  Other than the blonde who visited him over several weekends, he did little socializing.  And this carried over to her socializing little as well.  At parties, he was perpetually hovering close to her.

Perhaps stories about how he supposedly treated his girlfriend/wife? when they participated as a couple in 2017 were passed along to some participants in 2022, and his reputation diminished their interest.

There doesn't appear to be much Facetime dialogue between the two of them.  Maybe it is mostly a one-way conversation.

IMO, the two model employees are/were Leora and Radi, because both play or played to the interests of many members of the RLC audience.   And sometimes Masha.

-------------------------

It will be interesting to see how Aziza does.  Much is expected of whomever gets to sleep in the penthouse

"With Hebrew, Arabic, and Swahili origins, Aziza is a girl’s name meaning “beloved precious” and “mighty.” Aziza is a popular name throughout the Middle East and Africa."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Re;  Tani being a "model" employee for RLC.  I don't think so.  She allowed herself to become subordinate to Tim, and controlled by him.  This is Tim who for four months, did little more than sit in a chair and play video games.  Other than the blonde who visited him over several weekends, he did little socializing.  And this carried over to her socializing little as well.  At parties, he was perpetually hovering close to her.

Perhaps stories about how he supposedly treated his girlfriend/wife? when they participated as a couple in 2017 were passed along to some participants in 2022, and his reputation diminished their interest.

There doesn't appear to be much Facetime dialogue between the two of them.  Maybe it is mostly a one-way conversation.

IMO, the two model employees are/were Leora and Radi, because both play or played to the interests of many members of the RLC audience.   And sometimes Masha.

-------------------------

It will be interesting to see how Aziza does.  Much is expected of whomever gets to sleep in the penthouse

"With Hebrew, Arabic, and Swahili origins, Aziza is a girl’s name meaning “beloved precious” and “mighty.” Aziza is a popular name throughout the Middle East and Africa."

I would replace Radi for Karol as the model for the other tenants and Masha definitely is a model and you can scrap Leora from the list. Leora is more fake than 3 dollar bill.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I would replace Radi for Karol as the model for the other tenants and Masha definitely is a model and you can scrap Leora from the list. Leora is more fake than 3 dollar bill.

I'd rather take both Radi and Karol together. 🤪  But Leora, regardless of what you feel about her, knows what her role is.  And that is to attract viewers.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I'd rather take both Radi and Karol together. 🤪  But Leora, regardless of what you feel about her, knows what her role is.  And that is to attract viewers.

I understand Leora and why she's the most famous, but I don't see her as the gold standard for RLC. If I had to describe RLC to a friend I would rather use Karol, Venera and Lavi as an example of what this site is about than Leora.