Super Girl Maya

Guest tato

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

thinks that all it maya Sunday birthday has

Last year, they celebrated it on Saturday 12.10, but does not necessarily have a birthday 12.10. I think that the party are on Saturday also this year.

Fuck, I just remembered that grandma's birthday celebration is on saturday  :( I hope that Maya celebrates this year on Friday. Otherwise, I have to choose either to celebrate with more than 80 or about 25 year old  :-\ Difficult decision. In any case, I will not miss more than the start of Maya's party.

Last year, Maya's party were quite boisterous. Maya and another girl vomited and conk out to bed about 23:00. That other girl masturbates long time while sleeping. Lina changed the shirt and showed tits in the bathroom, etc...

• 1 month later...

I suggest we let this thread rise for an hour, or until doubled, then pop it into Maya's oven and see what happens.

No good unless we punch it down a couple of times and cover it with a damp cloth.

I wonder if there's enough room in there to fit both Maya and little squirrel?  ??? :P

I suggest we let this thread rise for an hour, or until doubled, then pop it into Maya's oven and see what happens.

No good unless we punch it down a couple of times and cover it with a damp cloth.

I wonder if there's enough room in there to fit both Maya and little squirrel?  ??? :P

C'est un appartement, pas une ménagerie...

--

It's an apartment, not a small zoo...  ;)  ;D ;D ;D

Looks like a zoo/aquarium to me. Maybe they are starting out small, just like Hewlett, Packard, Jobs, and Wosniak did when they were building computers in their garage...

Tu as oublié le plus riche de tous qui a répondu à l'appel d'offre d'IBM pour programmer l'OS qui devait faire fonctionner les premiers PC à base d'Intel 8088 fréquencé à 4,72Mhz. La légende raconte qu'il a programmé MS-DOS au fond d'un garage alors qu'il l'a vraisemblablement piqué à Tim Paterson pour l'adapter au besoin. La fortune tient à pas grand chose parfois...

--

You forgot the richest one who responded to the IBM's adjudication for programming the OS which was to operate the first PC based on Intel 8088 frequency to 4, 72 Mhz. Legend tell us he has programmed MS-DOS on the floor of a garage while he probably stole the OS to Tim Paterson, to get used to the need. Sometimes, fortune sticks to little...  :-\

The history of Mr. Gates is highly interesting. Of the computer entrepreneurs, he certainly is the one who was the best at marketing and business. He started with making a clone of CP/M.

Right now, it appears that Maya and Stepan are busy cloning fish and cats.

Off topic, but interesting history: http://www.digitalresearch.biz/CPM.HTM

---------------

L'histoire de M. Gates est très intéressant. Parmi les entrepreneurs de l'ordinateur, il est certainement celui qui était le meilleur au marketing et des affaires. Il a commencé par faire un clone de CP / M.

À l'heure actuelle, il semble que Maya et Stepan sont les poissons et les chats de clonage occupé.

Hors sujet, mais l'histoire intéressante: http://www.digitalresearch.biz/CPM.HTM [/ url]