Jennifer Lawrence, The Spiderman Girl With The Big Tits and Other Celebs

Aubrey

Sorry, her mother is probably a bitch (if she's still alive), and she'd probably force me to sign a pre-nuptial agreement. Fuck that shit.

I'd rather drink a fine bottle of California wine with Nora, Kiko, and Victoria in Barcelona than deal with such rich leftist celebrity bitches.

(So, explain, just who the fuck is this "celebrity?" Is she REAL, or is she MANUFACTURED? Little Squirrel trusts CC members more than he trusts the mainstream media. And that's a very amazing statement, considering our record of playful obfuscation.)

And no: Little Squirrel DID have his pill today, but he really needs two or three more. Maybe five or six. So shell it out, Obamacare. Where the fuck are the pills? Where the fuck are REAL women?

Which do you want to know about? Kirsten or Jen? They're both pretty hot.

The first 2 pix is Kirsten, the original Mary Jane in the first Spiderman movie. She's gorgeous as a redhead and they silhouette her tits in one scene when she's walking in the rain I think it is. I wasn't paying attention to anything but her tits. And I'm not even a 'tit man'.

The other girl, Jennifer? Don't know anything about her. But I'd share a bottle of wine with her, then use the wine bottle in some depraved way and post pix of it on YouTube or P/B so they can be deleted in seconds.

Now to be the one that covered her face like that would be great.  :)

• 2 weeks later...