The fatass friend of Alina

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i didn't know you where in love with that fatass

Mate, open your eyes, read the posts and wake up to the fact that we are over this childish crap. Fucking grow up.

Thank you for your advice, but I can not grow anymore, I have already 25y.

Sorry i didn't know you where in love with that fatass

Mate, open your eyes, read the posts and wake up to the fact that we are over this childish crap. Fucking grow up.

Thank you for your advice, but I can not grow anymore, I have already 25y.

Grow up: to grow toward or arrive at full stature or physical or mental maturity, growing up intellectually, socially, and physically.

So you've made it to 25, well done. That's the physical bit done, now work on the maturity and intellectual bits and come back in another 25 years and let me know how you are going.

She has a house?

She is a squatter.

I'm not sure what you mean by "squatter".

Here is what I understand as a generally accepted definition of the term:

Squatting consists of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied area of land and/or a building – usually residential –[1] that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have lawful permission to use.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squatting

Per that definition, I would not consider the fat chick to be a squatter.

Even after seeing her as a part of Alina's life for more than a year and a half, I still don't know her personal situation.  Yes, she does spend a significant amount of time in Alina's apartment.  Yes, she does have periods of time when she is NOT in Alina's apartment.

Here are a few possibilities that come to mind...based purely on speculation, of course:

1.  She is simply a very good friend.

2.  She is some sort of partner.  They seem to work together in some kind of cooperative venture.

3.  She is essentially homeless.  Perhaps she spends time with other friends as well as spending time with Alina.

Some people have kind of jumped all over you for this thread.  I'm not doing that.  I understand that there are numerous threads and posts on this topic, but in my mind, reading all that stuff would take an enormous amount of time.  I'm happy to summarize previous posts...at least from my point of view.