B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My dear friend you really doesn't noticing that all Tani's bates are only a show? Ok, she may cum for real, but is all a show. With Tim she didn't need that because she was already getting top  cam and replay with him.

I disagree partially , combining personal satisfaction , cam show for the viewers and enjoying the results ( money account increasing ) , i have personally no problem .. as you know , I hardly ever watch masturbations , it really needs to be something really exciting to grab my attention ,  Venera a couple of nights ago was great for example , in general , if I don’t see something unique or “ new “ , I don’t watch masturbations ( only sweet little Ulyana I was enjoying her “ shows “ as the girl was exceptional and also the great organs of Ariana and the few nice “ shows “ of Esmi ) , as per the top cameras and replays with Tim , it never came to me as she was personally caring for that and the exposure ( Tim maybe but he was having fun getting her anytime he wanted .. ) and I was really fine with that .. I hope Tani remains a tenant the whole summer , she’s one deserving to be a participant . 

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My dear friend you really doesn't noticing that all Tani's bates are only a show? Ok, she may cum for real, but is all a show. With Tim she didn't need that because she was already getting top  cam and replay with him.

IIRC, she would get top cam regularly when she and Tim fucked in her room in B-4.   As I have noted before, Radi proved it is the best room in all of RLC for 'shows' and watching real sex.

After that first episode with Tim, when he went up to her room and wouldn't leave and she went back to B-7 with him, most if not all of their subsequent fucking was in his room.  And the cam ratings for Tim and Tani fucking in B-7 began dropping.  Partly due to the cam angles and lighting not being as good, and partly because subscriber interest in Tim dropped as a consequence of his possessive behavior., and he wanting to receive, but doing damn little to reciprocate. 

so lets take a vote ...if you were dating sexy Tani and you ended up on a bed talking ...knowing no hope of a 4 some  etc.... would you not say, " well ..thanks for the evening but we should go" .....  no need to vote really I know the majority answer  and that would be 

This is so awesome , so Real Life ....thats what I pay for ...this is ...... fucked !

• Upvote 1

As was easily mentioned , analyzed / discussed and predicted but many of the forum members , it is really a serious fucked it situation currently between the Ws’… Unfortunately , the cameras world aren’t helping  for the needed privacy that this couple needs to find a solution , however they can take a period of holidays and leave RLC for 3-4 days and see if they can find common ground and try slowly again .

It is a pity as this is really out of nowhere as they really look( looked ) like a couple who enjoyed every moment they were sharing , it is sad that Barcelona ( when it should be the place to have fun , make friends , enjoy and make really good money ) might be the place that it is responsible of breaking up .. I think they really needed some period distant from one another , the problem is that Wayne would be difficult to be followed single in B5 when Wednesday , a possible move in the villa and being a female tenant , it will be easier for her .. 

Drum rolling and here are the crazy predictions 😂🤣😂 The Ws’ split but due to contractual terms with RLC can’t abandon the project and they continue separately ( I think the money is really a big issue to leave this , but this will also in a way show that maybe the put the relationship above anything .. ) … Wednesday moves to the villa and in a way to forget Wayne she gets completely wild , starts going out , having fun and trying in this way to forget him ( which obviously won’t change anything but would be great for us 😋😋 ) .. Wayne remains in B5 and if the reason is cheating ( it is difficult that it is something else ) , he brings the “ lover “ on cameras trying to make his part of the contract .. or he makes good friendship with Anthony and enjoy their stay in Barcelona during the summer .. and the last and negative , the Ws’ are asked to figure out a solution otherwise RLC will not want them anymore online .. Stay tuned and let’s hope that this couple find its way , otherwise , WE WANT WEDNESDAY with one of the crazy predictions of moving in the villa and becoming wild .. 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was easily mentioned , analyzed / discussed and predicted but many of the forum members , it is really a serious fucked it situation currently between the Ws’… Unfortunately , the cameras world aren’t helping  for the needed privacy that this couple needs to find a solution , however they can take a period of holidays and leave RLC for 3-4 days and see if they can find common ground and try slowly again .

It is a pity as this is really out of nowhere as they really look( looked ) like a couple who enjoyed every moment they were sharing , it is sad that Barcelona ( when it should be the place to have fun , make friends , enjoy and make really good money ) might be the place that it is responsible of breaking up .. I think they really needed some period distant from one another , the problem is that Wayne would be difficult to be followed single in B5 when Wednesday , a possible move in the villa and being a female tenant , it will be easier for her .. 

Drum rolling and here are the crazy predictions 😂🤣😂 The Ws’ split but due to contractual terms with RLC can’t abandon the project and they continue separately ( I think the money is really a big issue to leave this , but this will also in a way show that maybe the put the relationship above anything .. ) … Wednesday moves to the villa and in a way to forget Wayne she gets completely wild , starts going out , having fun and trying in this way to forget him ( which obviously won’t change anything but would be great for us 😋😋 ) .. Wayne remains in B5 and if the reason is cheating ( it is difficult that it is something else ) , he brings the “ lover “ on cameras trying to make his part of the contract .. or he makes good friendship with Anthony and enjoy their stay in Barcelona during the summer .. and the last and negative , the Ws’ are asked to figure out a solution otherwise RLC will not want them anymore online .. Stay tuned and let’s hope that this couple find its way , otherwise , WE WANT WEDNESDAY with one of the crazy predictions of moving in the villa and becoming wild .. 

9 Things We'll Secretly Miss When Glasgow's Subway is Closed for a ...

• Haha 1