B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

@thinga69

The last time I checked , Tim was in Thailand and around his ex ( ? ) and his child if I checked correctly  .. if there’s something i will always admit for Tim , it is his incredible ability to “ charm “ the women with his talks , I can’t think of anyone having done this better than him .. that’s why he could EASILY have any woman he wanted and he easily got Kimberly while having “ whatever “ with Tani ..But if Tani believes anything with Tim  , then she’s really naive .. which makes me conclude that she has either been “suffering “ around many partners in the past as she seems to be a “ pleaser “ or she has a long run with someone and she tries to get it away from her skin .. personally ,she’s an incredible asset for RLC , she can make it work weilt by herself , she goes walking and enjoying Barcelona and  i consider her a very romantic person .. in my humble opinion ,with her current state , living in B1 or B2 she would make wonders as i believe she wants to enjoy herself in Barcelona but with her own rules .. a right approach by a guy , then this is it for her .. Tim is just a secure “ guy “ to elevate her with his bla bla .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@thinga69

The last time I checked , Tim was in Thailand and around his ex ( ? ) and his child if I checked correctly  .. if there’s something i will always admit for Tim , it is his incredible ability to “ charm “ the women with his talks , I can’t think of anyone having done this better than him .. that’s why he could EASILY have any woman he wanted and he easily got Kimberly while having “ whatever “ with Tani ..But if Tani believes anything with Tim  , then she’s really naive .. which makes me conclude that she has either been “suffering “ around many partners in the past as she seems to be a “ pleaser “ or she has a long run with someone and she tries to get it away from her skin .. personally ,she’s an incredible asset for RLC , she can make it work weilt by herself , she goes walking and enjoying Barcelona and  i consider her a very romantic person .. in my humble opinion ,with her current state , living in B1 or B2 she would make wonders as i believe she wants to enjoy herself in Barcelona but with her own rules .. a right approach by a guy , then this is it for her .. Tim is just a secure “ guy “ to elevate her with his bla bla .. 

I believe his ex is in Bali.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

All this talk is pure speculation. What is fact is that Tani still talks with Tim.

I could care less if a woman thinks that Tim can be a “ trustworthy “ partner 😂 .. I would always wish for her the best and that she’s happy but simply looking a guy who has a child and being away from the child and choosing a lifestyle that doesn’t represent a guy with obligations , what more should i add on what a girl believes and expects .. it’s a dead end whatever she expects , the real Tani is a free to think and do girl , we saw her when she wasn’t allowing to be controlled .. but girls with low self confidence ( like she is in my opinion when she could have all if she wanted ) can easily be manipulated and controlled .. Tani was the fun girl around Taylor , Lilith , all the rest she feels like limitations person .. her life , her choices but this isn’t by far any really nice things like Holly and Thor for example .. I will never ever believe that Tani and Tim are an item , discussions can always be nice between two people who appreciate one another 😊☺️😌

Of course this might be a situation that I simply don’t like seeing Tani wasting so much potential around such a guy 😂🤣😂🤣😜 and I simply express my annoyance .. but that’s just me and others might think different . 

Tani had a very pensive day today... seemed deep in thought   slept in a blanket on the FR floor looking into her phone on a tripod, suntanned topless on deck (thank you ) long juacuzzi tub  and then quiet in the kitchen before she left  

(BTW - not a word spoken or a goodbye to one of the new girls in kitchen  Dana??  but weird ) 

43 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Tani had a very pensive day today... seemed deep in thought   slept in a blanket on the FR floor looking into her phone on a tripod, suntanned topless on deck (thank you ) long juacuzzi tub  and then quiet in the kitchen before she left  

(BTW - not a word spoken or a goodbye to one of the new girls in kitchen  Dana??  but weird ) 

no one seems to have anything with those two girls, they don't care at all and do nothing but lie in their room, it's a real shame that they take up a room, a few 2 min shows won't change anything