Anthony pays Kimberly 50 euros for sex

seen with my own eyes, the event took place in the hall of apartment B1. intercourse took place in the bathroom opposite the kitchen, previously in the bathroom the one on the floor of the bedrooms kimberly gave anthony a handjob. now it's all clear to me, Anthony has relationships with girls because he pays them, otherwise no girl would be crazy enough to join him

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, dirockathos said:

seen with my own eyes, the event took place in the hall of apartment B1. intercourse took place in the bathroom opposite the kitchen, previously in the bathroom the one on the floor of the bedrooms kimberly gave anthony a handjob. now it's all clear to me, Anthony has relationships with girls because he pays them, otherwise no girl would be crazy enough to join him

They werent in the restroom for more than a minute or so, no way they had sex there in such short time.

7 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Did Yana do anything good on camera when she was on rlc before? Because she isn't doing shit this time. 

She was tenant in B3 as Couple on Vacation

I let you conclude what you want from this 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 5:02 PM, dirockathos said:

The way Kimberly gets with a few drinks he doesn't need to pay.